A780 - All Channels Scrambled

cacti they are similar in set up.. still need vix image or the other one..open something...! And you have to edit the line etc....and then scan on your net id..

Hi Lads

Same here in Leeds no Channels I'm pretty good with these box's but not a sausage, tried all I know, apart from launching it, to be honest I think we'd all be better off with Free View, no clinching, no loss of channels, no loss of sound, in fact no loss at all win win, 2 Kryptview box's for sale any offers, No Ted you cannot have em for £1, even though it's Christmas, have a good one everybody you'll have to find your own entertainment, now where's are lass!!!
:woohoo:

Evening all.
All channels scrambled on our A780.
London.
Anyone else experiencing the same?
Is this end for the A780 or a short term problem being resolved?
Regards,
Theunwiseguy.

so is the advice that these boxes are dead forever and new type box will work?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

i never said dead forever but i always said these boxes have their moments with periods of going down for how long no idea and they are old skool scart boxes.

new boxes are hd and can hd cable back but boxes need a vm server you choose as with kv is locked to theirs.

http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/58489-cable-boxes.html

research any unit first.
Im happy to buy something else more stable would need to work on cable for me I will check your link but would also appreciate getting guided to something nice and simple ..
Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

it all depends on your budget and if you want to record stuff a twin cable tuner like xtrend 8000 or single tuner tecnomate very fast with grunt,vu zero so many to choose from.

Dont really understand much about all these new boxes around but can anyone help me i've had enough of a780 i want a box siniliar to the a780 thru virgin media i dont want a box with alll these apps etc

new enigma 2 boxes are much better as can be flashed with current vix image [ except zgemma ] they have hd on cable,all you want on boxes are autobouquet maker and epg.

there are no more boxes like the kv old skool or other choices are android boxes via internet..

Back