A780 - All Channels Scrambled

The same here in South Wales
I think its time to move away from these
started playing up around the start of December I should have guessed they would have gone down over Xmas
Never mind had a good innings while they lasted ;)

upgrade to what though
there seems to be so much choice out there
and I'm sure its a bigger mine field now with more clones and more crooks

I'm a complete novice here.. had the A780 and that appears to be dead in the water - upgrade = yes , but to what ? just want a similar sort of box to the A780 , any recommendations ??

i have left numerous links to whats good read back .its upto people to read up on things and do research before buying.

Hi Lads

We all seem to be bating off different pitches here, it would be good if we could all recommend the same box that kind of fits all, we only want something that works, is it Zgemma H1, imac, or miracle box mini.

Whatever we buy, is the software on this site to get us up and running, what are the pros and cons for all the aforementioned boxes, I'll jump in and order toady but would like to get something that's works with Vermin?

Follow the link in post #43

It will give you an idea of price/ function /quality

Everyone has different budgets, just buy the one that suits your own requirements

Whatever you chose all the info you need is on here

Hi Lads, The VIP's have answered the question post No 32 as per Cacitkid, and post 43 Bees, in this stream, it's all their thanks guys, I'll have a spend tomorrow and wait for the postman coming, great site!!

as i keep on saying when buying the good boxes from wos they will flash and install hdd if required and flash vix image to box,by following bees guide you can add your nline which is better to the correct place.

you need to use pc with filezilla client to send files to box.

Hi Cactikid, just before I make an hasty purchase can you give a bit of advise on the following, what/who is "wos" buying a box, also flashing the box is the flash that was does suitable for all areas for example Leeds, how do we get in touch with "wos" also install hdd what is this do I need it, also vix image what is it what does it do, and finally nline again what is it, also I have noticed people have mentioned ?line, what are these lines.

Do I need to download filezilla, is this a software to get drivers, I'm not sure, I know it's gonna involve a bit of explaining but I and the rest of the gang would really appreciate the clarification.

yes original boxes from them with a warranty and support from wos who cannot see:eyes:(y)

Code:
http://www.openvix.co.uk/
like the kv box has to be flashed before first use,wos will install latest vix image.
hdd is a harddrive for recording as some twin tuners take internall hdd
nline is a sub to a cable server to open cable channels via a code linefrom them
filezilla client on pc is a ftp program over the net to send files from pc to box
if you can use a pc you need to send 2 filesover to usr/keys section

all on this thread to read and use.

http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/65283-guide-how-set-up-e2-combo-box-vix-image.html

all vix images for supported boxes are downloaded from above link + i say get a kingston 8gb usb stick for flashing these boxes or setting up epg to most important.

Last edited:
Kryptview HD version still working

Yup down in Edinburgh bummer hopefully someone on the case

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
am in edin down too brutal great timing :whacko:

No fun john , get a new box, people from Edinburgh deserve a good box time to look around this forum mate and find a decent box

Kryptview HD version is still working OK.

---------- Post Merged at 08:44 PM ----------

Kryptview HD version is still working OK

Yup down in Edinburgh bummer hopefully someone on the case

am in edin down too brutal great timing :whacko:

No fun john , get a new box, people from Edinburgh deserve a good box time to look around this forum mate and find a decent box

Kryptview HD version is still working OK.

---------- Post Merged at 08:44 PM ----------

Kryptview HD version is still working OK
Seems like your a lone runner thats good though

Back