A780 - All Channels Scrambled

new enigma 2 boxes are much better as can be flashed with current vix image [ except zgemma ] they have hd on cable,all you want on boxes are autobouquet maker and epg.

there are no more boxes like the kv old skool or other choices are android boxes via internet..
still down this is brutal . where can you get theses boxes and how much you talking ? and whats the subscription usually cost ?

just read a post his 850 is glitching so maybe not all dead? only time will tell

now told he uses 850 which uses a different home not the same one as 780 use.

Last edited:
if somebody gets box up and working others will follow suit as it might be done area by area.

coming back as he is watching football:yes!::butkiss:

say thank you kv

Hi Lads, what's best cable box, moving on from KV 780, is it the Zgemma star H1 or H2 or 2S, or is it the other box Cactikid mentioned earlier on in this stream. Still not a sausage here in Leeds.

I think I'm right here lads saying the Zgemma H1 is for us Cable lovers, Cactikid or Ted Lux will confirm, the others are for sat dish.

I can't see any thing for Zgemma in Cable Forum on the site though, someone let us know, also is their all the info we need if we purchase i.e.; all the software we need to get us up and running, the box seems cheap enough £64.00, I think I'll have a go and get back to you if it's good or not, happy new year.

Last edited:
Hi Lads, what's best cable box, moving on from KV 780, is it the Zgemma star H1 or H2 or 2S, or is it the other box Cactikid mentioned earlier on in this stream. Still not a sausage here in Leeds.

I think I'm right here lads saying the Zgemma H1 is for us Cable lovers, Cactikid or Ted Lux will confirm, the others are for sat dish.

I can't see any thing for Zgemma in Cable Forum on the site though, someone let us know, also is their all the info we need if we purchase i.e.; all the software we need to get us up and running, the box seems cheap enough £64.00, I think I'll have a go and get back to you if it's good or not, happy new year.
am in same boat let me know if get some good info .please

I have just contacted a seller on ebay asking can i use the zgemma h1 with vm cable and he said it is not compatable so i dont know where to go now

not yet or will there be one? all off still for the 780.

We have had a real good run with the Kryptview, so no complaints, I was looking to upgrade anyway think I'm gonna go for the Miraclebox mini.

Just on question can the usb stick be flashed from an imac ?

Cheers

never used an imac so not sure also you will need to be able to ftp to box ? most of us use inferior stuff lol

it will be all over the forums of boxes back working and as its xmas might be longer as i say to people read the kv threads latest.

any online updates or added to downloads will be a new thread stating date and model.

Hey Folks
you all good?
has KV A780 come to the end of it?
what's the best cable replacement?
ZGEMMA H1, DM-800c, DM-800c SE?
Any ideas will be much appreciated..
Moz

Back