ABM 2.8

2.9 is the latest version. Depending on what image you're running, you may be able to install it via software update.

Ok updated to ABM 2.9 this morning and had no sound on main event and sky news hd, but i then did the software update 18 files to update, now sound back on all channels using oscam. happy days.

From what I've read up on - there was narrator issues in 2.8 & in 2.9 they are rolling back the changes made which cause the narrator problems... 2.9 to be released soon apparently

It’s already been released, I’ve got it on mine. Got it last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay will try updating
Also quick yes/no question(s) reg. oscam
Can all n lines work in oscam format or does that depend on the supplier setup if they support it or not?

Not too sure to be honest. I think all work, but I’ve had lines off people who don’t like you using oscam and they’ve been absolutely shite (still working but glitched badly), yet fine in cccam or mgcamd. And I think they may use different ports for different cams but that will depend on server I’d guess.

Ask your supplier if they support it I’d say as some don’t like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Okay I think my lines down / expired all together nothing is clearing on mgcamd or oscam hmmmmm

Question is are you using Oscam or Mgcamd for your line...

If you've updated to ATV 6.1 and you are using Mgcamd, youll need to go into the Softcam panel, disable or put Oscam as "no cam"

So... Cam 1 should say "Mgcamd" and Cam 2 should say "no cam" if you are seeing that, press the green button to refresh and all should work fine. (obviously ensure your line is showing in the updated version. if you backed up your settings and restored them, they should be there, if not youll have to manually add the line via FTP.

if still nothing, check the line with provider and go from there after confirmation.

Was watching BTS1 yesterday and it just flicked off line problem might of expired i thought i had another month we will see. yeah I've done all the right stuff adrilang

Back