Cable ABM

casper19

Hi all
i have flashed Dsayers openatv v2.3 onto a H2h, i have followed the instructions for cable only, evrything is working fine but the hd channels have no name it has this <n/a> does anybody know what i have done wrong.
Thanks.

Just noticed somthing else, if you press ok when you are on a HD channel and the box comes up, next to channel number it says DVB service

Correct netid?

It shouldn't be needed anymore as this was fixed months ago with HD channels rename issues try,

Menu, setup, service searching, tuner config make sure tuner b has your net it and save, now in service searching goto AutoBouquetsMaker and choose delete bouquets exit once so back in service searching do an automatic scan on tuner b. This takes a while to complete then re scan ABM

Yes i did mean config sorry for not being clearer, i will follow your instructions to the the letter Thank you, and keep you informed.

Menu -> setup -> service Searching -> Autoubouquetmaker -> delete bouquets and then after that select run scan

exit back to tv picture once scan has completed and then check epg

Ok so i checked in tuner config my ID is correct, same as ABM providers. i deleted the bouquets then i did an automatic scan in service searching on tuner b. all channels were present but the HD channels had the <n/a> in the bouquets. Did a re scan in ABM and i lost all the channels, nothing playing at all. checked the ABM and all the HD channels have the HD in description but i have no pictures on any channel.

Ok so i checked in tuner config my ID is correct, same as ABM providers. i deleted the bouquets then i did an automatic scan in service searching on tuner b. all channels were present but the HD channels had the <n/a> in the bouquets. Did a re scan in ABM and i lost all the channels, nothing playing at all. checked the ABM and all the HD channels have the HD in description but i have no pictures on any channel.

Not even 1 to 5 SD?

checked all the connections and they are fine, I will do another re scan i service searching to bring my channels back

if a manual/automatic scan finds the channels but abm doesn't then might be worth trying a reflash in case something has got corrupted

If the the problem is in ABM, what settings have i got wrong? is there an idiots guide that i can use cause i must be one ha ha

checked all the connections and they are fine, I will do another re scan i service searching to bring my channels back

I love it when people say they have checked all their connections and cables and everything is OK,
I have some kit for doing basic checks on cables and connections, and its NOT cheap, I'd doubt many folks on here have even that sort of really basic kit, so just how do they check their cables and connections.?

Back