Adding NON UK Sly channels to bouquets

Sorted, I went to Software updates, it found 147 updated the lot and bingo it now works. thanks boobishabang for taking the time to help me, and thanks wivelden for the Software update suggestion :grin:

No problem. I always check for updates probably once a week. If you leave it too long then when you update it pops up a warning saying that updating an old image can cause problems or something like that. Updating on a regular basis can have a negative effect too with bad updates being downloaded as seen elsewhere on this forum with the tuner bug.

Right I have just tried replacing the file in ABM with the one provided to add the other channels, deleted the bouquets, rebooted and did a scan in ABM and its still not added them. I have a Spanish channel called 'My Channel' which was not there before but that's it. Not sure whats going on here..

My setup is like this:
ABM set to Area - Custom West Midlands
XMLTVImporter - rytec

I can add the channels using dreambox edit but I lose the sky numbering. 101 is a different channel to BBC1.

I'm going round in circles here. :willy nilly:

hmmm, strange, ive just scrolled through all the providers and dont have a Custom West Midlands option ( or any west mid option) worth trying a different one to see if the channels come in?

Slightly off topic. But on the online updating vix thing. Even if seems to be working now that could change any time and stuff u havnt yet attempted could already be.
The feedback here from openvix staff has been that they will never support an airsat box and hate the company. So if they could throw a spanner in the works at some stage they would.
But thats just imho

Back