ADVICE PLEASE

You don't seem to be able to admit that you might be wrong no matter how many times you've had to move the goalposts.

I'm sure Joe Bezos appreciates all the pointless £13 purchases you've hoodwinked people into making though!
Good router, strong Internet speeds, good andriod box, good provider = perfect tv regardelss of hardwired or WiFi, (just my experience)

Where have i mentioned other advise is compete nonsense ????? I posted to hard wire every time if possible and you guys are going on about the wifi connection not me.

It seemed to me you were implying as such. Maybe construed it wrong on my part.

Yes no one dispute wired connection is the most stable etc as I have stated. But myself and few others have stated Wifi has worked perfectly for such devices and such needs.

Yes for some people Wifi maybe cause issues and for them wired connection would be the best option.

But I dont believe nor would I say hard wired should be automatically the option to be used if wifi connection is working fine with no issues for you.

Anyone have to agree to disagree. Not gona go round in circles on this.

Good router, strong Internet speeds, good andriod box, good provider = perfect tv regardelss of hardwired or WiFi, (just my experience)

Even with crap ISP router which aint best for wifi lets be honest like third party ones but it is what it is for me.. But even with that and 100mb speeds and fire stick which is old I might add still have rarely any issues over wifi.

Yes if I am in back garden or upstairs in the room right at the back of the house do get wifi signal but not great tbh on the phone. But again not big issue for me.

I agree with others, firestick 4k everytime, there are providers that are no longer supporting mag boxes.

As for hard wired or not, anything connected via hard wire is going to get a better/faster connection than wifi, BUT generally the wifi on the firestick is fast enough for iptv, for months I had firestick upstairs in bedroom and router downstairs at other end of house. Only issue I ever had was wifi dropping out now and again recently but that was down to the Virgin HUB not the firestick as it randomly happened to other devices connected, recently I switched the hub to modem mode and plugged in a 3rd party wifi router and no longer see any drop out.

I always say get rid of Internet provider router for a better one, the vermin ones are terrible

Yes not great tbh wont lie. But good third party routers too expensive.

But I have drop outs here and there over wifi upstairs and downstairs but no where near as bad as it was few years ago. In fact I would say such drop outs now are far and few between.

Yeah everything comes down to what an individual can afford i suppose. Loads of people say a firestick is fantastic
Firesticks are just great bang for buck. When deals are around you can get the 4K Firesticks for £20-30. They are well optimised and are just plug and play. Not only that the remote is great and that goes a long way imo. Some of these better spec'd boxes are optimised poorly and the remotes are shocking. I think Firesticks fully deserve their good rep.

Yeah everything comes down to what an individual can afford i suppose. Loads of people say a firestick is fantastic

No doubt mate. My brother has a cheap third party router for his mobile internet but says wifi is pretty average, so better ones will always cost more.

2nd gen fire stick really good still but of course slow with how old it is. Not major problem as only use it for couple of things.

Firesticks are just great bang for buck. When deals are around you can get the 4K Firesticks for £20-30. They are well optimised and are just plug and play. Not only that the remote is great and that goes a long way imo. Some of these better spec'd boxes are optimised poorly and the remotes are shocking. I think Firesticks fully deserve their good rep.

Rate the fire stick remote as one of the best.

Beautiful looking, slick and so easy to use same with fire stick. Not to technical to setup or use.

I agree with others, firestick 4k everytime, there are providers that are no longer supporting mag boxes.

As for hard wired or not, anything connected via hard wire is going to get a better/faster connection than wifi, BUT generally the wifi on the firestick is fast enough for iptv, for months I had firestick upstairs in bedroom and router downstairs at other end of house. Only issue I ever had was wifi dropping out now and again recently but that was down to the Virgin HUB not the firestick as it randomly happened to other devices connected, recently I switched the hub to modem mode and plugged in a 3rd party wifi router and no longer see any drop out.
Spot on grog and at no point have i said not to use wifi which is what is amusing me. You mentioned here you experienced drop out which would not have happened using a solid connection. I see problems every week (daily to) with people using various devices of all kind getting problems using a wifi connection so all i said was if possible to hard wire every time.

Back