AJ channel list 15/10/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv just got a f5 box and when im watching some channels it comes up with scrambled just wondering if theres something i can do tol stop it

Sorry if in wrong section, just about to buy a skybox but have no idea how they work is there a tutiorial etc

can some one post full channels list

---------- Post Merged at 01:39 PM ----------

when i update that channels list its mixed with my old channels , how i can fixed it?

AJ channel list latest update ..enjoy!!

View attachment 10337
View attachment 10336
View attachment 10335
View attachment 10334

Update : 15/10/13

Setanta Ireland
Setanta Sports 1
Men & Movies +1
Movies 4 Men
Movies 4 Men +1
Sony Movies
Sony Movies +1
The Mall
The Dept Store

will give this a go

Thanks

This is over 2 months old now! There are newer channel lists in the stickies at the top of the forum.

Have a look here:- http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-...el-lists-oct-nov-dec-2013-a-7.html#post297168

Last edited:
anyone else experiencing issues watching sky sports 1 and 2 HD tonight? trying to decipher where the issue may stem from...just coming up scrambled, but sky sports 3 and 4 are fine...thought maybe the channel list needs updating...

Yeah at first it was just sky sports 1 but now i have lost all channels i updated the channel list which worked for first half of the match but now nothing

I updated the channel list and still no HD but got Sky Sports 1 SD working...better than nothing...

Sky Sports HD is at 11798.00 H 29500 just tune it in individually. New update of the channel list will probably take a few days. It takes somebody a serious amount of work and to expect them to do it for you instantaniously is a bit presumptuous.

I updated the channel list and still no HD but got Sky Sports 1 SD working...better than nothing...

Sky Sports HD is at 11798.00 H 29500 just tune it in individually. New update of the channel list will probably take a few days. It takes somebody a serious amount of work and to expect them to do it for you instantaniously is a bit presumptuous.

Wheelo, I'm going to have to pick your brains here.

How would one go about manually searching for a channel on a given frequency on the Skybox F3/F5?

Hi new to these cline listing , one installed .How do I found out what is on one channel all night please.Have Skybox F3

You are referring to the EPG (electronic program guide). I believe on the Skybox you can only view the current and next program to air.

Hi
Will this update get me all the channels? My box hasnt been updated for a while and only getting round to do it now.
Thanks

Hi
Will this update get me all the channels? My box hasnt been updated for a while and only getting round to do it now.
Thanks

It depends what you mean by that, if by that you mean will it provide you with access too all channels on lets say Sly UK sat, then yes. Whether those channels loads depends on other factors..

can someone help, when I click on the list it said I don't have the privileges to download the list - how do I get them?

sorry to be a pain but is this the latest version of aj's list available with all channels?
thanks
luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back