AJ channel list 15/10/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link to it by any chance my good man?
paperclip.png
Attached Files

---------- Post Merged at 06:28 PM ----------

Hi, bit new to all this, how do I actually download AJ Lists?
if you search the threads How to update your channel list There is 1 done by BEE,s which will show you step by step

I recommend that a mod closes this thread and leaves a post with the latest channel list for AJ as I'm seeing a lot of re-attachments of the same files.

Just tried ajs list (with sd), downloaded to USB, then added file and upgraded exactly as per bee's instructions in the other thread.
And no joy all major sky channels still scrambled. Any ideas what's going wrong?
All help would be massively appreciated

I may be wrong but the list wont unscramble, you still need a provider to receive these channels.

the channel list just updates sly channels when they change them courtesy of AJ

on that note how often does one need to update the channels, I see Nov/Dec is available will it be every three months?

I may be wrong but the list wont unscramble, you still need a provider to receive these channels.

the channel list just updates sly channels when they change them courtesy of AJ

on that note how often does one need to update the channels, I see Nov/Dec is available will it be every three months?

That is correct.

Well, how often you need to update the channel list depends on when channel frequencies change, this will usually mean that someone scans and then updates the list and uploads the list online.

Once again, this can take some time to do as it is a tedious process, and AJ does a good job with his lists, as you would already know I'm sure. :)

It has only stopped working in the last week, does that mean my provider has expired?
Could anyone possibly give me details of how to get a new provider, pm me if needed?
Again really appreciate people's time on this

Fav Gooupings

---------- Post Merged at 06:28 PM ----------

Hi, bit new to all this, how do I actually download AJ Lists?
if you search the threads How to update your channel list There is 1 done by BEE,s which will show you step by step[/QUOTE]

Hi do these channel lists have groupings such as movies sports music etc or is it live AJ list Fav 1 Fav 2?

thanks
Steven

once I've got the file folder how do i replace the channels on the sky f5 box please to include all channels correctly?
If you search the threads for How to update your channel list for skyboxes There is a step by step guide done by Bee,s

Hi i need a channel list for sky uk and sky italia for skybox

f3s

---------- Post Merged at 01:06 AM ----------

WHERE CAN I DOWN LOAD THIS LIST

---------- Post Merged at 01:07 AM ----------

HELP PLEASE

Hi
got my first skybox F5S today, powered it up and it and found channels all over the place and sports etc scrambled. popped usb in with AJs list and that sorted list order. sports etc still scrambled and when i went into menu i find usb update is not enabled.? any advice most welcome.
thanks Bren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back