Albatross Free IPTV plug in

There is an android Apk for phone and tablet so I'm sure it can be side loaded to a box

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Honestly don't know what sly are upto, why are they not killing the rest of the channels, very strange, wonder did they run into technical problems, not complaining but it's odd

Honestly don't know what sly are upto, why are they not killing the rest of the channels, very strange, wonder did they run into technical problems, not complaining but it's odd

Yh it's strange maybe they don't no what they did and don't realise what they did hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Download swap manager from plugins system plugins set to 1024 mb create and activate, probably need an ext drive or built in one (not sure though)

Typical implemetation method. Push out what they've done to a selected number, let it bed in and clear up any mess and provide a fix so it doesn't happen again when they hit more channels.
They'll hit some more and provide fixes and once there happy that they have cleared up any fallout they keep moving along doing this until they hit channels and get no problems and 100% happy about what they are pushing out.
Then once there at that stage....lights out for all.

Then won't be long before VM do the same thing.

This works great for a few of the channels...question is... We've got Eurosport through it...what about Sly Sports Box Office?

What iv been doing on boxing side is installing loads of addons on to my kodi box in the hope to find a good decent sport one if any one knows of any plz let me no [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back