Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial

I am living in Rochester and am trying to run my amiko cable box. I have a VM line. What frequency etc do I need to be working on? Any help greatly appreciated

Hopefully someone can help. Im trying to add the station for the fight tomorrow night. I know it is available to me but i have no idea how to add a channel to my box. I have the amiko mini combo and i am in dublin.

I'd also like to know how to manually add a channel on the T2 (VM). When I do blind scan and normal scan I dont seem to be picking up skyevents channel. My provider provides the PPV but I cant seem to access them.

Cable isn't the same as sat, they transmit the channels on different frequencies
depending on your area, think you can only normal or blind

Cable isn't the same as sat, they transmit the channels on different frequencies
depending on your area, think you can only normal or blind

Makes me wonder if the actual frequency I am using is wrong? Or if Ive installed software wrong?

Do you know if gives you all channels or only FTA's and how much does it cost... Inbox me if u think u will breach anything Cheers

Makes me wonder if the actual frequency I am using is wrong? Or if Ive installed software wrong?

Won't be the firmware but you could try a different net id, it won't do any harm, you should get the channels listed after a scan even
if there is no event being broadcast.

Try another area close by, there is a list here

However you said in another post you have "sky events" and "prime events" channels listed already
so it is more than likely down to your server not subscribing to it.

Last edited:
Hi I have a amiko micro HD just changed server inputted all the info net client config said to person who was supplying me with it I thought it was blocky and kept freezing
He looked into it said his server is fine must be me
The server now keeps trying to connect but never gets there just says connecting ........
Any ideas cos the bloke won't return my emails when I asked him for help

Howdy, all.
Does anyone know why I'm having to keep rebooting my combo to unscramble channels? Can't be my line, I wouldn't have thought :0/

Any advice on purchasing this device? (UPC are provider). Similar system in my other home looking to get another one up and running

Hope anyone can help.
I have an Amiko Mini HD and set up at first was fine with all the channels. I am now missing Racing UK which is stopping me viewing my horse bets!!! I have tried an channel update with no join and I'm getting a Burn Flash Error when trying the update file, could anyone help at all? thanks

kipper pm me
i have the latest firmware and channel list as of today
can any1 tell me whats the best way to keep the amiko t2c channels updated
can we make a list for it plzzzzzzzzz

kipper pm me
i have the latest firmware and channel list as of today
can any1 tell me whats the best way to keep the amiko t2c channels updated
can we make a list for it plzzzzzzzzz

I'd say scan the box. Can anyone provide the exact way they put there freq,net id etc in. Im having issues with not picking up some channels.

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 PM ----------

Hope anyone can help.
I have an Amiko Mini HD and set up at first was fine with all the channels. I am now missing Racing UK which is stopping me viewing my horse bets!!! I have tried an channel update with no join and I'm getting a Burn Flash Error when trying the update file, could anyone help at all? thanks

Rescan.

---------- Post Merged at 11:53 PM ----------

Couple of usefull links for t2 users.

Pause and record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqy295YQOE8

Sort and delete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90nPY8YwVM4

media player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyoUcy6xmOA

Back