Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial

HI, I've got a new Mini HD Combo SE box and installed the 2.0.52 mcas firmware ...scanned and got all channels...BUT trying to get the Net Client Config sorted is proving a total mare!!....Its located in Conditional Access - Ip Share.....I've no Internet config section??

I've added sever details but cannot activate the server...when I press Store I get a 'reader alloc failed'......when I press white to 'Activate' - when it simply gives a list like Nass active - Delta active ..which seem to do nothing.....

any ideas anyone as to where I'm going wrong....???

many thanks

Any body got a channel editor for amiko combo as channels are all over the place or as some one got channels saved on usb that they can upload to save me time and patience
Thanks
P's ant one struggling with sly sports 2
Sly movie's comedy and sly family as
Iknow tuner osnt the best in these boxes but got to be better then this(unwatchable)

---------- Post Merged at 05:13 PM ----------

In hd

It won't let me update through menu I have both vm and sly working just need channel list please help it would take forever to sort manually

I think they are encrypted / protected with DRM.

Off topic for this thread really but which boxes would allow me to record files that I can edit on my PC, you were correct the ones from the Amiko are not PC friendly (at least from $ channels, which I what I need)

does the cable need to be 3 or 4 pole? as i've seen different people on ebay selling two types and both saying for Amiko?? Thanks

i got a box
now i have 3 questions

1. can i add new channels?
2. My default password does not work
3. I went from 2 way splitter to 3 way splitter as one in internet, one for virgin tivo box and one for amiko, i noticed the quality of the screen isnt as great (appears darker). there is no lag.
the 3 way splitter is -6.2db each port

is there anyway i can improve the signal ie getting a better splitter or maybe getting a coax amplifier

can anyone help, i'm using amiko mini combo hd se and the cable side keeps glitching, sat side works great, cable worked great on the amiko mini combo that I used to have. i'm using AMIKO_MiniComboHD_SE_2.0.52_emu, I was wondering is their any other emulator firmware for this box.

hey there! My receiver is dead Amico 8900 unsolder the flash memory programmer S29GL064N90TFI04 there! tell me what there zalivat Dempo need?

Q: when connecting amiko minihd box. does the original vm box have to remain connected - tried a 3 way splitter with both connected ( splitter has return path on all 3 ) i keep getting trouble with my internet + amiko - if i disconnect vm box i eventually loose internet - if i disconnect amiko and go back to original 2way splitter its fine....... tried everything i can think of...... anybody any ideas ?????

Hi Guys,

Got an Amiko Mini Combo the other day :

1. Updated the firmware
2. Upon reboot is got stuck on "IDENT Error UNINIT"

3. Bought RS232 to Jack cable
4. Connected it via Serial to USB cable as to connect to the computer
5. Downloaded Tool Box "Amiko 3612" from one of the links on this forum
6. Downloaded firmware : LAVATRONICS-282E-ALLSD+FTAHD-211014-COMBO.abs
7. Connected all up
8. Keeps coming up with "DATA Transfer Failed"

Please help

THANK YOU

Got it working guys it was the 3.5 jack that wasn't long enough it was only 3 pole had to be 4 to work.

Last edited:
Back