Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial

You will need one of these:
9 Pin RS232 Serial Port to 3.5mm Jack Programming Cable - look on eBay - around £9

Mine came with my box, it was at the bottom of the box under the cardboard shelf.

Didn't even know it was there until this topic popped up.
Hi can you point me to a tutorial on how to install clines coz iv seen a few tutorials and Carnt get it working and also I got the gigablue combo set up on virgin with nline I have placed a sky nline in the same place and Carnt get sky working please help I'm going bold lol

Last edited:
As I said previously, the information to install line on a Amiko Mini Combo is clearly explained in the first post of this thread. I've only used it Amiko cable boxes, sorry I can't help you on any other makes, but I think it should be similar.

when i get the toolkit for the amiko box and but in everything it comes up this tool is only for 3612 STB any one know what i need to do please help thanks

---------- Post Merged at 08:52 PM ----------

the files are empty mate

The site keeps loosing the links. If you want to do this tonight, google Amiko mini HD combo toolkit, you will find a few links. I'll edit my mini-tut with site details in the morning.

Last edited:
Last edited:
No worries but get these files while they are still linked here. These files I know work with the mini HD combo 100%. Just a thought... Make sure you are connected to the serial port on the PC as the analog (monitor) port looks similar. If on the other hand you are using a 'USB to 3.5mm jack' null modem lead, I don't know if this will work.

got it barry thanks so much mate now just looking fro the upgrade to use the box for cardsharing if u know of it please

The lavatronics firmware will allow you to input ip's etc into the Amino's settings if this is what you mean... ;)

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but it was the only place I could see Amiko alien box being mentioned. (AM NEW TO THIS FORUM)
Just want to ask if any has any info on the new Alien A3 box, currently using Alien 2 triple tuner but it doesn't seem to work well with the enigma 2 software which am using to watch IPTV channels.
looking to upgrade to the A3 but wondering if any one knows much about it and how good it works with the different software.

Back