Android apk altering

I have the Z7+ and the S mini, z7+ is a cracking wee box, few teething probs with the s mini but build quality is great
So am I understanding correctly , this box (Z7+) will do everything most android boxes will do as well as allow you to view freeview on it ? does it take a normal ariel cable connection ?

having a goo read up on em now , I assume that "mytv online " is just an IPTV sub . there are quite a few models to choose from mind ? I like linux but andrid has so many apps that you can add easily.
MYTVonline is a portal. You register your mac with your own provider and it populates the app with your sub. Works in the same way as Mag Box, only much cooler!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

So am I understanding correctly , this box (Z7+) will do everything most android boxes will do as well as allow you to view freeview on it ? does it take a normal ariel cable connection ?
No tuner on Z7+, S mini and S turbo have tuners

Yeah. I believe you can get various versions, or interchangeable tuners I think.

MYTVonline is a portal. You register your mac with your own provider and it populates the app with your sub. Works in the same way as Mag Box, only much cooler!

so you have to find a reseller for MYTV online then , like I say I have IPT, but have never heard of these ?

They have a whole range of models with various features. Pretty cool imo.

so you have to find a reseller for MYTV online then , like I say I have IPT
No, any iptv will work.

Last edited by a moderator:
so you have to find a reseller for MYTV online then , like I say I have IPT, but have never heard of these ?
Yes its similar setup to stbemu just give your MAC address to your iptv provider, input portal in settings of the mytvonline app and that's it, EPG layout is best I've seen on iptv apps

What he said. It is exactly the same as a mag box line. Give the device mac to your supplier, put portal address into device, done!

some IPTV subs I have used don't offer this tho, getting back to the box , basic specs aren't good tho ? 1gb ram , usb2 , output 1080p ?
talking about the F1

any chance of a screenshot or two to show the interface of MYTVonline ?
Yeah, you'll have to give me a little while though....just having tea and it's in my bag at the moment. I'll plug it in in a bit and take some pics.

Unless someone else can do some a bit quicker???

some IPTV subs I have used don't offer this tho, getting back to the box , basic specs aren't good tho ? 1gb ram , usb2 , output 1080p ?
talking about the F1
The F1 Enigma2 box?? I can tell you that box runs awesome! I bought one and set up for a mate....beats the crap out of anything in that price bracket (89 quid). Performance was as good as a genuine sly box!

tx lads , just been watching a couple of YT vids showing that MYTVonline app with vaders linked , I have a vaders sub so might be getting this.

95387220d0ed9110e8a25db386cd89bf.jpg
4bda2d373c3f3cdcabeab15db4a84508.jpg
b2c0e470dd5eb78d8826418181512a4e.jpg
f8cbff647886bbc7c4b43c90660cada1.jpg
4ba3cf14ebdfafb06ffd664ca13d7572.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

95387220d0ed9110e8a25db386cd89bf.jpg
4bda2d373c3f3cdcabeab15db4a84508.jpg
b2c0e470dd5eb78d8826418181512a4e.jpg
f8cbff647886bbc7c4b43c90660cada1.jpg
4ba3cf14ebdfafb06ffd664ca13d7572.jpg

That's the badger!! Proper slick!!

This isn't the F1 though. The F1 is an Enigma2 receiver. You need a Z series Android Box from Formuler for Mytvonline.

In market go to user markets yellow tab I think, enter 0852 for hidden apps :)

In market go to user markets yellow tab I think, enter 0852 for hidden apps :)

I have the Z Nano. No market installed and the box won't sideload apps either! It's purely a Mytvonline player.

cheers pics look good, am finished with enigma , imo it was never intended for IPTV , one more question please , if you set the box to record a program can you watch another channel whilst it records your program ?

I have the Z Nano. No market installed and the box won't sideload apps either! It's purely a Mytvonline player.

the Z nano , does it not have playstore app ?

Back