Android apk altering

Obviously the quality of your sub is paramount. But the MyTv client is soo nice! The VOD section looks like plex almost...and I love plex!

I just want it on my other Android devices!! Please someone hack it to install on any android device! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Obviously the quality of your sub is paramount. But the MyTv client is soo nice! The VOD section looks like plex almost...and I love plex!

I just want it on my other Android devices!! Please someone hack it to install on any android device! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I have my own plex server and everything on it has subs embedded Wife and I both have hearing aids these days , I can't use VOD on any of the IPTV subs I have ,they don't have subtitles option I assume mytv online will be the same.

I have my own plex server and everything on it has subs embedded Wife and I both have hearing aids these days , I can't use VOD on any of the IPTV subs I have ,they don't have subtitles option I assume mytv online will be the same.
Sorry, when I say subs I mean "subscription", not "subtitles". I apologise for any confusion.

Regarding subtitles on Mytvonline... I have no idea. I can have a look tonight though.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats the point i think - its by far the best iptv client app ive seen, and ive seen a few.....

stable, super fast, awesome epg - everything head and shoulders above the rest
the epg comes from your provider tho doesn't it ?

have read a few posts on their forum peeps not happy with epg , ie a lot of channels without info , but am sure that would be down to the content of the xml file from your provider not the app ?
also others saying epg tends to load slowly , which brings me back to my point last night about 1gb ram ? the same as a firestick really and they are annoyingly slow at times.

Keep this on topic please!
Can anyone edit/rewrite an app for the op?
If not , do not post a comment in here, I highly doubt it can be done as the op has posted on about 5 different forums (including the formuler forum) asking the same question.

Thanks,
Wheelo.

I think I only asked here and xda? But yeah let's keep on topic ;-)

So there is stb emu for Android and smart stb for smart tv''s, both emulators of Stalker Portal on Magbox. Any reason Mytvonline can't be "emulated"? Surely it's possible?

There is probably no reason it can't be - but who do you propose puts in the hundreds of hours into doing it?

Haha fair point! I have no idea about app making....so no idea what's involved in such a project?! Kinda hoped it could just be decompiled.....change permissions/signatures or something, then recompiled! I guess it's not that easy??!

Thought I'd bump this again can anyone port the Mytvonline iptv client to work on any android box? It's the exclusive client app on Formuler Z android boxes. Or clone it....just some way to get this GUI/client/frontend for iptv on any box?

Thought I'd bump this again can anyone port the Mytvonline iptv client to work on any android box? It's the exclusive client app on Formuler Z android boxes. Or clone it....just some way to get this GUI/client/frontend for iptv on any box?

Hi Mate

Can you send me the app you have at the moment and i can have a flaff with it to see if i get any joy at it for you.

i just had to do a similar thing with the stb emu app to get it to play on the 4k firesticks which i managed to get going yesterday

so send me the app and i will see what i can do with it for you.

Hi Mate

Can you send me the app you have at the moment and i can have a flaff with it to see if i get any joy at it for you.

i just had to do a similar thing with the stb emu app to get it to play on the 4k firesticks which i managed to get going yesterday

so send me the app and i will see what i can do with it for you.

Any joy with this Andy Mcd

Back