Android apk altering

the Z nano , does it not have playstore app ?
Correct

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

cheers pics look good, am finished with enigma , imo it was never intended for IPTV , one more question please , if you set the box to record a program can you watch another channel whilst it records your program ?
The Z Nano won't record while watching another channel. Even with Multiroom. I've emailed Formuler and Kool media to ask if other models can....no reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
picking the correct model is a bit of a minefield , was looking at the Z7+ , now looking at S-Turbo , not sure what the difference is between "android ott " and "android hybrid " , also S-Turbo says "record 2 programs in the background whilst time shifting the current onscreen program " ? I assume that means you can watch whilst recording , what is time shifting ?

picking the correct model is a bit of a minefield , was looking at the Z7+ , now looking at S-Turbo , not sure what the difference is between "android ott " and "android hybrid " , also S-Turbo says "record 2 programs in the background whilst time shifting the current onscreen program " ? I assume that means you can watch whilst recording , what is time shifting ?
Timeshift is basically pause, forward, rewind live TV.

Also Android hybrid has a satellite or TV tuner built in to android system.

Ah cheers so the S-Turbo would be for me so i can couple it up to the dish which atm is just an ornament on the wall outside.
Yes mate

Dvb-s is the tuner for satellite. Dvb-t is terrestrial ariel.

yep , I just switched to look back at Z7 and it only has internet no satt' or terrestial ( other than with optional tuner ) , but even more importantly the Z7 doesn't have watch one channel whilst recording others , so it has to be the S-Turbo , but you picked up on my doubts straight way , I currently have a "BB2 pro" android box with 3gb ram and have never beeen fully happy with it , especially the slowness when kodi is loading metadat when scrolling through movie addons, , sold my shield cos I couldn't stand the interface on it and i couldn't get a decent size HDD to connect on it. hmmm 1gb ram ? will go on that forum posted above and ask .

S-Turbo and Mini are out , only 1gb ram :(

You might want to take a look at the mecool ki pro, has a DVB S2 sat and T2 tuner, 2gb DDR4 ram, android 7.1, it's a good box well it was until I fried it last night fitting a 5v cooling fan, :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yep , I just switched to look back at Z7 and it only has internet no satt' or terrestial ( other than with optional tuner ) , but even more importantly the Z7 doesn't have watch one channel whilst recording others , so it has to be the S-Turbo , but you picked up on my doubts straight way , I currently have a "BB2 pro" android box with 3gb ram and have never beeen fully happy with it , especially the slowness when kodi is loading metadat when scrolling through movie addons, , sold my shield cos I couldn't stand the interface on it and i couldn't get a decent size HDD to connect on it. hmmm 1gb ram ? will go on that forum posted above and ask .

Who records these days, plenty of catchup apps floating around, lol, but I know what you mean it's all well and good having iptv sub but none are guaranteed 24/7, so that's why I opted for the s mini, at least if iptv sub goes down I've got the freesat tuner on the box, it keeps the missus of my back when the soaps are on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

haha yes jake I dont have that problem she watches all her soaps and stuff on her telly me all sports on mien , the mecool box , as I said I have one the BB@pro 3gb ram etc , plays ok but chinese boxes are all full of cheap crap hardware , have tried loads over the years all crap .

so have we got a version of MYTV online that we can install n anything....... ha

just been reading through and my only gripe is no gigabit internet connection on the Z7+ box, which strikes me as odd for a 4K box.......

so have we got a version of MYTV online that we can install n anything....... ha

just been reading through and my only gripe is no gigabit internet connection on the Z7+ box, which strikes me as odd for a 4K box.......
is that the same on the S-turbo ? also i cant see a difference between s-turbo and mini , other than the usb3 on the turbo?
bp , tx for highlighting that I see all their boxes are 10/100mb ethernet .

Last edited:
iv bought a usb3 to ethernet gigabit connector on amazon just for 6 quid so see about getting that going, the wifi usb ac wireless things are only 12 quid as well......

providing they are compatible, but should be

iv bought a usb3 to ethernet gigabit connector on amazon just for 6 quid so see about getting that going, the wifi usb ac wireless things are only 12 quid as well......

providing they are compatible, but should be
you find one thats deffo compatible with android ? some of em aren't i been told.

Not much help I know but... the app is merely an IPTV Client app - So surely its more to do with the source of the streams? Or am I missing something?

thats the point i think - its by far the best iptv client app ive seen, and ive seen a few.....

stable, super fast, awesome epg - everything head and shoulders above the rest

Back