Anybody having issues with the crossepg downloader on openvix?

NUT

Trying to set up a box from scratch and trying to download the open EPG using crossEPG keeps getting stuck at 586KB Anybody else having the same issue?

4.1 001 is stable and works fine, I'll be staying with this until the problems are sorted.

Last edited:
In reply to the title of this thread
[h=2]Anybody having issues with the crossepg downloader on openvix?[/h]
Everyone - it's buggy as hell.

This seems to be just a Zgemma related problem as we all know it's a patched image so problems will happen from time to time, the problems don't seem to exist with officially supported boxes.

Isnt there a problem with updating crossepg on an online updated atv 5.3? Did kiddac not say the way to fix was fresh online flash 5.3? Sorry if im wrong

Silver I'm not sure what your issue is and maybe someone on atv could help you but this issue is to do with cross epg and vix 4.1 004 and is completely separate.
Maybe try here as this is probably more relevant to your issue.
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/93487-rytec-feeds-down.html

---------- Post Merged at 08:07 PM ----------

I thought the newer versions of cross epg didn't work on atv? Isn't the only one that works v 0.6.2?
As silver has said his using xlmtv importer so not sure where his issue lies. Kiddacs issue was a OTA update causing slow down of his box which he fixed with an online flash, nothing to do with cross epg.

Last edited:
They all are buddy. They all are lol
Me bein 'me' doesnt help either ;)
Actually watching tv a bit. For a change. I defo see more of that fekin alien head ................ lol

---------- Post Merged at 08:18 PM ----------

I wonder if i payed kiddac or begged really nicely he'd do me a visually non disturbing signature to replace that 1. Id even use v3 if he did ;) lol lol lol lol

Shit sorry off topic again. Im away lol

anything to get rid of that dam alien head.... join the queue though, I still haven't got round to doing wooshes new one. PM me your needs sucmnsee

Back