Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for reliable cline for UK all the usual. Prefer vets and vips please. Local card servers, no resellers thank you - 24\48hr test as well please - feel free to PM me.

Hi all,

Using an openbox, Currently have an sd cline, thinking about upgrading to a hd cline. Location = north west england. Anyone able to help. Please pm me prices. Cheers...

Hi, looking for a c line with all the channels, ppv and so on and I'm based in the Isle of Man. Pm me with prices please

hi looking to set up a new zgemma h2s for a friend and looking for a cline supplier please "pm" me with details

Very much appreciated UK

Calibos.

Hi

After some prices for reliable UK N lines for 2 x ZGemma H.2S and an Openbox v8s. looking for sports / movies / box office / PPV etc

PM with prices please

Thanks

Virgin Uk C Line

Looking for Virgin UK region Halifax

C line for Zgemma Star H.2H box

Test line and PayPal payment preferred VIPs and Vets only please

Looking for cline for Republic of Ireland. Need test line for 24hrs. Payment only via PayPal. Prices for 3, 6 and 22 month. Pm me details. Only want want clones from vip or vets

Looking for a quality n line with everything on please. Will need 24hr test and to work on 2 boxes. V8s and f5s

UK

Hi,
Require uk line to work on openbox f8s n line at good price. Pm please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
I am looking for a freeze free N-Line For all Sly channels,Bt sport,Adult,PPv etc. Southern Ireland. 24/48hr test essential. Paypay prefer for 1 yr. Reasonable price. Zgemma 2s. PM please Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back