Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Dublin, Republic Of Ireland
N-Line/MGCAMD only
Sky UK + IPTV (FOX Sports, NBCSN, BEIN, All sports channels for Premier League games & NFL)

Thanks

Looking for a new line for my dad as it expired few days ago, using a zgemma 2s. 24 hour test first then 12 months sub if line is good quality.

Hi all. Looking for a Rep of Ireland test line for ccam. Having issues with current line. Its looking like its my ping speeds but thought i could rule line out by using a test line .
Thanks

Hi

I need a Cline for a skybox f3. Im in the UK but would want to watch Southern Ireland channels. Not sure if that means i need a UK Cline or and Irish Cline

Hey guys,

Just got a Zgemma H.2S and looking for a stable UK line, 24hr test and 12 month sub if decent.

Feel free to PM me.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Hey, sub just run out on current server looking for new cline / nline - can anyone provide test line with the view of 12 month sub?

Cheers

I am looking for a Nline for full package for satellite in North west, Liverpool or Warrington- for a VU+Solo v2 Enigma 2 No resellers please!

Hi,

I have a new zgemma h.2S box and I'm interested in uk (Sat) Subscription not really sure which is better/compatible with my box but really looking for something that's going to be reliable in Bucks.

Also looking for a CLine. The one that I have been using was cheap, patchy and the website has now disappeared! You get what you pay for I suppose.

Looking for a Cline for London with PPV. Glitch free local server if possible with test line. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back