Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good UK cable server that isn't extortionate or has reseller discount.

Also looking for a UK/IRE satellite server with an automated site for ordering lines and good reseller discount. The one I'm with is going downhill fast and I'd like to jump ship before it sinks lol.

PM if you can help, thanks in advance.

Looking for an N Line for Zgemma H2S, South UK (Thames Valley), current 12 months coming to an end soon and ECM creeping over 350msec causing pausing on Eurosport/CI/Cartoon Network.
Please message a price for 12 month via Paypal and reasons why you are better than the rest ;)
Cheers.

Hi i got zgemma S2 and need a freeze free line for vm also openbox v8s for sly if anyone can help.
I need reliability not the crap on fleabay please anybody.

Looking for 24 hour test, for the best, after that I'll be looking for one year

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi, looking for a reliable n / c line for Southern Ireland for zgemma star 2 including Irish channels and sports channel. Reasonable price and 24 hour test required and will purchase 12 month sub for right one.

Hi All, looking for a reliable Cline or Nline I guess for a OPENBOX V8S would like 24 or pref 48 hour test period and payment via paypal ideally with reasonable rates. Would be greatly appreciated. many thanks for looking. Enjoy rest of your day!

SORTED WITH THANKS

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Need 2 N-Lines for a Vu+ Duo2 & Vu+ Solo2

Dublin, Republic Of Ireland
N-Line only
Sky UK + IPTV (FOX Sports, NBCSN, BEIN, All sports channels for Premier League games & NFL)
Only PM me if you have a list of channels + prices

Looking for reliable cline for UK Sky, PPV and all the usual. Prefer vets and vips please. Local card servers, no resellers thank you - 24\48hr test as well please - feel free to PM me.GigaBlue HD Ultra UE with Vix

Hi all,

I am after a new cline provider (UK), my current service as all of sudden become very glitchy, especially during the big football matches or boxing events.

Thanks

Looking for a Sky UK N-Line for Openbox V8s.
Would like a reliable server, 12 months ideally.
Test line first please!! Thanks

EDIT: Thanks everyone for all your recommendations. I've now got a line sorted! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Well, thanks to all the helpful replies on this forum... I have now got myself a good Cline...

Hi All

I am looking for a good Cline, for SKY UK and PPV. I would like a test line, or trial..
I have an OpenBox v8S
Thanks, appreciate any help

Sadly in need of a new line supplier as my existing has expired and no longer in contact .

Not bothered what type of cam is to be used but need full UK, inc PPV sport. Must be as near to glitch free as possible - I've had a quality provider for the last year so know what can be done!! If you have locals then please PM pricing and trial line detail.... Cheers Guys

ALL SORTED NOW THANKS ALL FOR THE RESPONSES

Last edited:
Looking for reliable cline for UK Sky, PPV and all the usual. Prefer vets and vips please. Local card servers, no resellers thank you - 24\48hr test as well please - feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back