Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Looking for reliable cline or nline with all Sly, based UK south east. 6 month or 12 months. Prefer vets and vips please. Would like to test beforehand. Please PM me. Cheers!

looking for a test service for all channels uk need one for 2 or 3 days so i can test the football at the weekend so probably need 72 hours to see if it freezes as mine does far too often and will go for a new service if it does work better than mine , please pm me for my email address to send the test to

hi new member my clines are showing off line after a month...cant get hold of who i bought it off........could do with a new 1 please easten england openbox v8s

Looking for a Cline or Nline for Yorkshire (Sheffield) uk for use on the zgemma H2s with 24 hour test and PayPal
veterns or vips preferable
Thanks

Hi all, apologise if posting in wrong section, just received my openbox v8s will set it up
tonite after work, when I go in menu then to cccam settings will I have to tap in some sort of PIN number ? There is nothing of such in the box, or server details? Am
new to all this but trying to learn fast, thanks very much Dodgie

Looking for a line for Sly UK C/N line for an Zgemma Star 2S running OpenATV.
VIP and Vets only with 24/48 hour test, thanks in advance.

New to this thread and not sure what a C or N line is. I have an openbox V8s showing scrambled on all the so called "gift" channels and can't get a response from the seller. Having read the threads above I think I need a Sky UK line. North West England

Hi all,

You will have to bear with me as I am a novice to all this. I have purchased a Zgemma H2s and with all the excellent threads and post on techkings I have managed to set it up ok (I think).

All I need now is a stable sly Uk Nline. A test first would be preferable then maybe Monthly/Yearly subscription via paypal. Any help from VIP or VETs greatfully received.

Need a test line please for 12 months north West UK , not sure if it's c line or n line but I plan to put the woosh build on my zgemma h.2s box so I guess nline would be better. It depends when I can get time to rebuild the box

I would like a sky UK nline for a openbox v8s box please. Roughly for around £5 for 3 months (last provider) If so a test line would be much appreciated, thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back