Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Recently got two Zgemmas. H.2S up and running. One with a c line and the other currently just shows fta channels. The box with a c line installed is jumpy and glitchy as...Think I got bumped.
Im now looking for a UK Nline instead now for my Zgemma with a 24hr test before buying.

Preferably a trusted VIP could reply

Many thanks
crrnk2606

Hi,
I’ve hit quite a serious problem though, my supplier which I have been using from day one pretty much faultlessly has gone right off the boil, to the extent where most of my customers are at a point where the TV is almost un-watchable due to random freezing and I also have numerous customers that can’t connect to the server at all and when they do they are randomly kicked.

So bottom line is I’m looking for a new long term supplier, it’d be for UK setup on a 12mth setup, I’d be requiring Nlines ideally running MgCamd, ideally I’d be looking at access to a working panel were my lines can be stored, activated, disabled and deleted. Ideally the panel would allow me to create my own lines as and when required too, either with payment upfront or a pre-agreed date for a lump sum payment for any lines created within a certain period. Also it goes without saying that I’d be requiring a test line also so I can manually check the quality and ECM etc. etc.

If this is something that you could provide and if a reasonable price can be agreed along with a solid service then I can guarantee you a long term and large volume customer.

**PLEASE NOTE** I won't reply to any new members who send me a message, not being rude just extremely cautious so long term users on here with a good reputation only please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All, Looking for a UK C line for a Zgemma S2. VIP and Veteran members prefered. A test would be good.

Hi all, been outta the game for a couple of years and want to get me Skybox F5s back up and running again with a zGemma a distinct possibility in the near future.
Looking for a nline for southern Ireland. Would prefer a test or trial if possible.

Please PM.
Thanks,
Moo

Looking for a good solid Cline(I think)for my openbox v8s. I'm in northern Ireland.
I believe my subscription has just expired from my installer.

Hi . I am interested in a Nline for sly uk for zgemma . please pm with prices and if test line available

regards

Hi. I'm about to buy either a Zgemma H2S or a VU+ 2 (depending on cost) so I'll also need a UK line. Any Dummies type guide to setting the whole thing up would be handy too :)
Sorry but I'd prefer VIP and Veteran members only.

Thanks

Hi did you find a good line, I'm looking for 1, very new to this and have had lots of people offering, but had no idea which to choose,

Hi guys,

Im after a couple of nlines sky uk, with ppv and box office. for my open box v8,
I got a couple of boxes. I would need a trial. Ideally from a vip member.

Get in touch please.

I'm looking for a new line for my daughter's Amiko Alien Mini (with instructions how to put on!), and one for my zGemma please. Would like a test line first if possible.

Looking for an n-line please. I'm using a pc dvb-s card and skybox F5s (if it matters). Previous supplier has disappeared (after 15 months, so not the end of the world). Obviously would like a trial, would prefer an option for monthly / yearly but that's not so critical. Long-standing members only please (he says with his single-digit post count!).
Thanks in advance.

Edit:
Many thanks to all who replied. Sorted at least for now.

Last edited:
Hello

I am looking for a NLine for Sky UK, using Mgcamd on an OpenBox V8S, please.

If it matters at all, I am specifically looking to watch Sky Sports F1.

Preferrably a monthly subscription but I would be interested in costs for 12 months. A trial will also be required.

Whilst this is my first post, I would prefer responses only from VIP and veteran members.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back