Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Looking for a UK C-line for my Zgemma h2s 24hr trial first please (i new to this prolly take me 23hrs to get it running) Full Package Please
Regards
Gzmo38

looking to transfer a number of lines to a good reliable server which will not go off every few weeks and freeze constantly?

Sick & tired of buying rubbish clines on eBay....

Need a reliable UK CLINE for openbox v8s. If it's very good, I'll be buying 12 months worth for 2 x boxes, maybe 3.

Thanks.

Hello, looking for reliable cline for UK Sky and all the other usual channels located South East, UK. Prefer vets and vips please. Local card servers, no resellers thank you - 24\48hr test as well please, paypal - feel free to PM me.

Hi I'm looking for a reliable c line full package required setanta etc with test. Veterans or VIP,s preferred thanks in advance. I need manual input line details for amiko box

Hi looking for a UK sky nline from Vip please for my zgemma HS box.

PM with test and price please

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

thanks all sorted...

Hi folks,
already have star 2s running openatv with an nline.

took delivery today of a new zgemma star h2s and i am looking for a reliable and stable (freeze free) Nline for west of scotland uk for the H2s with 24 hour test / support and PayPal.

veterans or vips preferable.

Ryza

Last edited:
CLine

Looking for a Full UK C-Line with Box Office for F5, must be stable and glitch free, VIP, Good Comms is Key
PM please

Hi looking for a sly uk clint, I love in Ireland if that helps, would love to rest before buying

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi looking for UK Cline for openbox.

Paypal prefered for payment and would like a 24hr test if possible.

Thanks

Hi,

Looking for GOOD GLITCH FREE and Reliable N LINE Would like a test line to see cost vs performance on my box. Full sky UK & IRELAND (All Sports and Movies) please.

Thanks!

Looking for reliable cline*for UK Sky, PPV and all the usual. Prefer vets and vips please. Local card*servers, no resellers thank you - 24\48hr test as well please - feel free to PM me. PayPal preferred. Possible 2 more clines after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back