Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently with a V reseller and I'm not delighted with the performance which costs 18euro a month for 3 devices. Anyway looking for the following when my month expires soon
- 3 device essential
- All English and Irish channels
- M3U file
- Reliable, secure and trustworthy
- Good sports spread, obviously Sly, BT and preferably foreign 3pm kickoffs, BEIN, American Sports etc etc
- Cheaper than my current sub please :)

PM please and thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm looking for a new IPTV service to use on Enigma2, Ipad and Android.

Currently using a service that freezes often enough to frustrate the life outta me.

Looking for as much amd as many sports channels as possible. I'd like a decent epg as well.

Please contact me

Would like to do test on LibreELEC Raspberry pi3, for San Francisco local channels, UK Eurosport, Croatian Arena sport, in 1080p.

Looking for Mag256 IPTV Provider

All UK Channels, including sports, movies etc
NFL Game Pass
VOD

Must work on VPN
No overloaded servers that buffer when footballs on

Looking for a supplier with full uk sly package, all PPV, EPG guide, VOD, multiroom and great customer service to work on MAG box, enigma 2 and smart iptv. Pm me

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Looking for a supplier with full uk package, Irish channels, Sly, BT sport, EPG guide to work on Vu+ Solo 2. Need something that will run smooth during football. PM me.

Hey,

I have just bought a JVC Smart TV and the only IPTV App available from the App Store appears to be SS IPTV. Is anyone else using this App and how much is a subscription for it?
:emoji_(y):

Cheers

- Looking for a 24hr trial
- Must have 'indian channels'
-Freeze free
- Device = Mag 254
- Movie database

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi, looking for a trail to test on my Vu+ E2 boxes
It needs to include the following:
  • Full UK/IRISH package
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports, NBA Pass, etc)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs,
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
Please PM with details.

Hi new to TK, recently got given a projector to hook to PC so want a iptv test m3u file for 24 hours to see how it looks. As per other TK user above, I also don't give out my personal email so pls send free test on here. Thanks

Looking for service with all sports in 1080p and can use on a web portal or kodi. Free trial would be appreciated. Thanks

Trying again so that I can be more specific. Apologies if that's frowned upon.

Looking for:

Provider that has a dedicated Kodi app (Xstream-codes IPTV, not XStream editor. I'm talking about a dedicated app that you launch and it has all of the channel categories, vod, catch-up etc. Xstream editor is not a kodi app.)

Direct provider
UK channels and PPV
Catch Up
Great selection of VOD thats updated frequently

Please PM with details and I'll get back to you. Thanks.

Last edited:
Looking for stable iptv that can work on enigma 2 Xtreme Editor. Sky sports hd, movies, Indian, box sets, VOD, Adults. Please PM.
Ive seen 2 so far and both have limited Indian or some channels that dont work. The better one had indian, adults. The other had limited indian, no adults but sky sports hd. Need vip package. Thanks.

Looking again for a sub which requires no vpn for myself, movies, ufc, 3 o’clock kick offs, ppv, vod including films and episodes. Thanks.

Hi im looking to set up iptv via kodi and sony smart tv. Could someone please supply me with the information to do so.

Thanks.

Require stable and reliable IPTV service for ZGemma H.2s.
Full EPG and Record
Full UK package.
US Sport and Entertainment.
Inbox me with tests.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Looking for a reliable and stable uk supplier with great customer service (NO RESELLERS)

Full uk sly package (entertainment,sports,movies)
PPV
Full EPG guide
Multiroom
US Sport and Entertainment
Regular updated VOD (catch-up would be bonus)

This will be for a Zgemma H.2s(Wooshbuild V7) and on Vlc on computer
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back