Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for IPTV - needs to work on Zgemma H2s running wooshbuild 7.

24 hour test needed
EPG - must
All UK channels (sports, movies, kids, etc), inc 3pm kick off.

just wondering if anybody does iptv with Australian channels? just to be able to watch the NRL once the season begins. I've got smart iptv and perfect player

Looking for a test IPTV sub for samsung smart tv app for sports and movies

Must have 3pm kick offs. 24 hours or longer to fully test. Price list please. good support. As freeze free as possible..

Must not be a reseller of mass advertised servers or require a VPN when football is on

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Looking for iptv with no EPL block must have their own app that requires just user and password thank you UK channels take priority

Hi looking for all channels including star sports/movies. UK channels priority. wants catch up enabled. having your own app beenficial if not still want good epg. VOD bonus.

Hi I'm looking for a reliable iptv sub for a Samsung smart tv. mostly for live prem football with English commentary .Uk/ American/Canadian channels . plus a bit of vod/films . would like a 24hr test at the weekend . many thanks

Looking for a solid sub that won't be hacked. Need All 3pms and no glitches. Would like the usual "other" channels VOD and does anyone have catch-up yet ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for IPTV service - UK channels and Demand. Playlist for Firestick and iOS. Want service with no freezing or buffering.

Test line and subs please

new line required for work friends as they have just found out about iptv. will be needing a few. happy to go with different suppliers

Hi,

I'm looking for a test server for smart IPTV Samung tv
Would need to include M3U playlist not sure if epg comes with it. I am wanting to test before I purchase for my old dad I am not quite sure how it works this smart iptv but I am going to read up.

All UK / Irish Sky channels, movies, documentaries, Sports, 3pm matches, PPV etc. etc.

No freezing is a must.

When sending on the test - could you also send prices of sub.

Thanks
Jayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back