Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a smart tv. Need an iptv multi room subscription for firestick in different room with no requirement for VPN.

Preferably have, All UK channels, 3PM kick offs, Celtic TV, NFL Sunday ticket, PPV and VOD.

Any advice for best app for tv appreciated

Thanks

Hey, zgemma box has finally bit the dust, never used IPTV but looking to try it, have a decent andriod box and looking for a test sub

UK tv sly/cab channels
EPG
no freezing
ppv (ufc)

dont care about
3pms
on demand
recording

Hi, looking for tests on Xtream TV ipk for enigma2, but also with user/pass/m3u url so can try across a few things. Please.

Thanks.

Looking for two 6 month subs, but would like a 24hr test first. I would like the XtreamTv plugin only and want uk football inc 3pms and uk movies. No VOD and no adult. I am using a Zgemma box. Also please advise if you need me to run a vpn service to access.

ZGEMMA STAR 2s

Can anyone recommend a good iptv that is glitch free with all the sly channels 3pm kos and vod would like a test line currently on iPab

Would like instructions on how to change build if needed and also add the iptv

Would like 24 hour test

Hi looking for a glitch free, sky full package iptv sub with 3pm ko and celtic tv and vod. For a mag256 box also with 7 day epg. Tia

Hi - Please read whole post before contacting me, especially what I am looking for! Thanks

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my zgemma h2s mainly but also on a few other devices , I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)

• Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
  • Good support from staff
  • Xtream codes based, so I can edit bouquets, channel names etc through xtream editor

Please PM with details.

Need a sub for my zgemma i55 whoosh build

Requirements to include
recording a must
tv guide
VOD
Premier sports HD
Sky sports HD
SSky movives HD
Kids
And entertainment

Installed ss iptv app on smasung tv , would anyone recommend server that has all channels in HD etc to see how it works before purchasing and also ive got a firestick as well

Looking for a sub for zgemma h2s. I’m after all the sky channels as some I have seen have only a limited amount of the sky channels.

I would like one that I can record on and has a fully working epg

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back