Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good IPTV service with UK channels, not interested in overseas channels. Would be nice to have a test, just to make sure before making a purchase. Zgemma H2S

Hi

I am interested In getting started in the world of IPTV but looking for an affordable but reliable service any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

needing a solid reliable service for a mag254, had great service for 2years but reseller seems to have vanished this year...any way to tell who my actual current provider is? portal address is like the generic clientportal etc..

I'm looking for a new provider. Have been using Stream Supreme. Good EPG and all in Kodi but kept stalling.

All I need is sports. Any trials out there? With costs. Thanks

Hi, looking for sub for full uk and world package.
Must be glitch free, vod with movies, tv series and ufc and full epg.
Currently have a great glitch free sub, but epg not the best and miss vod tv series and ufc fight pass.
Cheers
Wayne

Looking for a UK IPTV server with all sports channels and uk tv one that is freeze free I used to use sportsmania. There are so many IPTV servers out there now it is becoming difficult to choose the best one.

Looking for a test stable iptv server to have Full UK and Asian channels for a mag box. Must have epg too.

Thanks

Looking for a high quality, reliable, freeze free, IPTV service. Full package (FHD) on Sly UK if possible, Euro sports channels (SportKlub) and Prem 3PM's please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back