Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am looking for a test line for a second IPTV provider for my mag 254 box with full uk and Irish channel as well as sports and movie that is stable who offers catch up recording and vod as well as a nice menu thank you. Prices also please.

Looking for reliable uk, irish and sports inc 3pm, and catchup. VOD not compulsory.
No VPN required.
Interested in reseller panel.

Iv tried various different subs and all have issues. I am looking for a reliable iptv sub for sports using smart iptv app on android box
Can anybody help?

Hello,
am still looking to test a Full UK and World package with VOD please.
running a Zgemma, but would like xc plugin for VOD and xtream TV for epg
Many thanks for your time! Please give price packages in replies.

Hey all,

I'm looking for an IPTV Sub that's for my Zgemma H2S. I would like to have access to as many channels as possible :)

Hi all,
Looking for iptv for a amiko mini combo, looking for a nice channel list, Irish, UK, entertainment, sport, movies, kids, docs and live sports and ppv. I think it has to be in a webtv. list format. Thanks. Would really appreciate some help.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looking IPTV for Zgemma h2s. would like UK and USA sports. Would like it to be integrated into existing EPG as I had IPTV that done it but cannot renew with them. Also to be able to use it through iPad using GSE IPTV app. (not at the same time as zgemma)
VOD not necessary but would be a welcome addition

Prices in replies please.

Thanks in advance for the help :(y):

Hi there looking for iptv sub, all uk channels, movies sports etc
Zgemma h2h on woooshbuild v6
Channel listings and prices please
Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for iptv for an LG smart tv, could anyone offer me a trial please? I would like entertainment and vod

regards

Hello Everyone,

Looking for an HD IPTV Sub for Enigma 2 (Zgemma H2s) - with everything UK & inc USA Chans. no resellers, straight from source only please - prices and chan lists please

thank you in advance

looking for iptv provider with uk tv with sports and 3pm's & ppv for mag box would like a trial first and pricing options

Hi looking for a 24hr trial for my magbox 256 with the catch up service please. ROI and UK. No re-sellers. Stable with catch up recording and vod as well as a nice menu thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back