Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an IPTV provider for a MAG 256 box, I need all UK (HD and 3pm KOs), Asian and Portuguese channels.

Could anyone give me a trial for openbox V9S, all Uk & Irish channels, sports and 3 pm KO’s if possible, thank you!

Hi I am looking for IPTV server with 24hr test lines and VPN , no resellers please. hopefully someone can recommend a decent one.
for firestick. thanks.

Hello Group,
I'm looking for a good iptv service with sly uk with sports plus VOD so I can catch up on some stuff, Spanish tv would be a bonus too.
I'm have a LG smart TV with Smart IPTV.
many thanks
PB

Hi guys looking for IPTV sub for enigma 2 with full epg and vod with full instructions and trial please.Thanks.Would like to watch thru bouquets and xcplugin if possible

Looking for a yearly sub of IPTV for a MAG256 with all UK, Asian and Portuguese. Must include HD, Sports and 3pm KOs. Thank you.

Could anyone give me a trial for mag254, all Uk & Irish channels, sports and 3 pm KO’s if possible, VOD and catch up on UK and Irish channels. also looking for French channels. thank you! depending on trial looking to buy one month or 3 months at a time

Hi , I am looking for IPTV sub for mag256. I need all UK channels including HD and Asian, Sports channels for football (early, late n 3pm ko's) must be reliable and not buffer or cut during live games. Plesse no crappy ones, I am willing to pay extra for a decent server. Thanks

I recently purchased a Zeggma box, its great but recently, thursday past i think i lost my Superstreams, Football and Movies. I think my supplier might have been raided and the servers shutdown, is there any way of getting the lost programs back?
Maybe joining another server?
Could you recommend what i should do next please, we are not stuck in the stink ages we still have normally channels no Irish ones though.
Any advice is warmly welcome.
Thanks for your time
Bokofinn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back