Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
interested in server which has full UK package, worldwide sports / 3pm kickoffs / PPV.
No F*****ss resellers. Only services that arent publicly advertised. Tests welcome but must be available when footballs on just so i know its not blocked via my ISP. Private servers more than welcome.

Still looking for a new provider..

Had a test but now i know what i need after looking at a few people..

Ok..i need a iptv sub for uk and indian tv including sports..

The service needs to work without a VPN and i will need it for my android tv box..

Im looking only at tk vets and local servers..i dont require vod..but would the service added to two devices in the same house..

Please only message if you meet the above i would like a trial and dont mind paying a small fee for it..

Thanks guys

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hi, looking for a UK test iptv line for a zgemma h.s2 box with full epg
would like Irish channels and sports (inc 3pm KOs) which don't get blocked or require a VPN line to work & movies, need a test during football to define quality of sub.
Thanks!

I've never used IPTV before, so looking for advice on which services are the best.

I'm looking for something with a good range of UK channels, as well as VOD content. Would also be looking to use a service across multiple devices in my home.

I currently have Fire TV box / sticks, but am open to purchasing new equipment too.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hi,

A loyal subscriber looking for a reliable non-glitchy M3U provider for all UK Sly channels including 3pm kickoffs and PPV events please.

Thank you,

hi i am looking for a free 24 to 48 trial. my current seller being an a** its been down last 2 days always saying we are sorting it out and eben before that constantly glitching but i think he has issues please anyone help with a stable connection with uk english asian and all the rest

Looking for all UK Sly channels including 3pm kickoffs and PPV events please that doesn’t constantly freeze or lags during matches.
zgemma h2s, sub on an xtream app. Previous supplier MIA

Looking for a tester as the server I have is absolutely dire,obviously got customers than server spaces and not for the first time it has gone down again during footy.

Hi

Looking for a reliable and steady iptv subscription. All UK and Ireland channels and USA/Canada channels.
Working on zgemma with iPab.

Hi, My provider has done a runner and the service has gone down. are there any reliable IPTV providers for Samsung smart TV out their please?

looking for iptv test with a view to purchase for 1 year, no resellers. looking for 1 that will not keep freezing and must have 3pm kick offs and vod with tv shows,

Trial required for reliable glitch free iptv sub,
For use on firestick/smart app.
Full UK sub including ppv.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back