Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for sub on firestick using rootiptv at the moment. Looking for test and no VPN and all UK channels also.

Last edited:
Looking for a Sub on Firestick - For the Football, TV Series & good Movie selection - Be good if I can get one that does not require VPN for the football.

Hi,

I need stable and reliable IPTV for UK Sky HD channels including, movies and sports. UK Premier League football, 3PM kick offs, PPV for boxing, UFC etc and Indian UK channels HD such as StarPlus, ZeeTV etc. Full EPG is required too. Time shift and VOD would nice extras but not priority. PM with test lines for MAG box please. Also usage on Ipad/Iphone would also be nice, but first and foremost MAG box.

Service must be reliable and stable, no glitching or block during football matches etc!

Thanks.

Got a decent server for TV. Looking for a secondary one with regularly updated VOD and tv catchup on sports channels. Mag / Firestick

Hi,

Can anyone offer a 3pm football on plex? I currently use plex for tv and to access my movie collection - IDeally I would like to just use this app, if it’s possible?

Any assistance would be much appreciated

Cheers

Hi, I'm looking for a STABLE & RELIABLE IPTV with full UK sly , ppv , 3pms (without VPN) . Must have full 7 day epg . Thanks

Looking for a new IPTV supplier - must have enigma 2 full script with EPG, want full UK and USA (including 3pm football) - definitely cant be getting hit with EPL blocks as I have a superhub 3 and open vpn will not work - message me what you have - will need a trial to prove service is active when others are getting blocked

Need a good iptv server good selection of channels and back up channels for magbox and kodi box multi room setup

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

looking for a good reliable sub with vod and catch up tv with a good selection of uk and irland plus us chanels must have epg and outo updates on it for mag 254

I'm currently using Wooshbuild v7 on my zgemma H2S, I'm looking for a replacement IPTV Sub, with my current one ending this week.
I'm looking for full reliable package, including 3pm Football, preferably without VPN and trial available.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back