Are 100,000 people going to die at the London Olympics ?

I live here in the U.S. I love my country but i hate my government. I believe nothing of what they say. The best quote ever is "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear" I don't believe in all the theorys out there...and I sure as hell don't believe main stream media. There are definitely things going on in this world that people have no clue about. You have to seek the truth. It doesn't help to be paranoid and think that everything is evil. But from my experience, there are more lies and cover ups out there than you could ever imagine. Get the facts and then make up your OWN mind. Don't be a sheep. Some people think the consporisy theroy people are crazy,I don't think everything that they say is true. But when you have evidence from multiple sources and research showing there's something not right...you would have to be a fool not to question it. And as far as the "Chem trails" Watch this below. It's proof that they are spraying aluminum in the sky. Scientist admit it,It's called
:here:Geo Engineering. It's all about the money :drool: and people will do anything to get it....even lie.

:look here:
Code:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/

Last edited:
Get the facts and then make up your OWN mind. Don't be a sheep. Some people think the consporisy theroy people are crazy,I don't think everything that they say is true.

That's part of the problem Franco, people are too fast to dismiss it all as complete BS, I will agree a lot of it is BS, but there are people who have spent decades studying and researching these conspiracy theories and when you really start digging the dots start to come together and you begin to see some of what they talk about going on around the world.

Look up a gentleman named "Jim Marrs" This guy strikes me as knowing what he is talking about.

I agree with you icanbe. I'm more likly to beileve a consperocy therist than someone else. Like I said,there is much more going on out there that people don't know. Nobody should make up there mind on an issue one way or another untill you do your research. Example: the link to the doc. In my last post about chem. trails. Check it out it's a great Doc.

nice little read. yes a hole lot more, than what meats the eye. england and america, are like king and queen, if one goes we both go.
the towers are a sign to protect the people, big ben, liberty tower. one side wants us all to join, and the other side wants to keep us apart.
like ying and yang. one harmonizes while the other fights. bouncing left to right, falling deeper in a hole. we are on a big wheel, wheel of time, wheel of fortune, wheel of ...
we have been played for thousands of years. a revolving story. thats why they have to hide our past, burn books, and change language. england and america are only eyes of the pyramids and not the base.
very deep, but if it grows with knowledge then we should go back to, we fist wrote in black and white, and grown in to color, 2d, 3d, ect
they have been using the lay lines on the earth, so they know were the souse is for what they need. like a trade line.
follow people by food, as now they have human DNA in food, like LAYS... one side pedo other side cannibalism.
facebook.com/WorldMatrix

Last edited:
Conspiracies are part of the 'natural' order of things and I believe all governments indulge at one time or another. If you feel something is going to affect you, do some research and bring things to light. If we do nothing about it, we have no right to complain.

Just for the record, can I register a "NO" vote.

I am sure Starking wishes for a no vote - just to continue his business, if nothing else

Just for the record, can I register a "NO" vote.

I am sure Starking wishes for a no vote - just to continue his business, if nothing else

yes you can.i vote no as well.after all one mans facts are another mans bullshit.

Back