best app for firestick, i find the smarters/and similar apps very slow and frusrating? is tivimate worth investing?

wakkaday

i have tried x3m (currently) which is generally quite fast
and tivimate also had a good ui interface

are there any other alternatives worth trying?

i have firestick4k max

Yes tivimate is the best by far IMO.
As long as your provider allows it. Most having there own apps now for safety.
Paul

IMPLAYER official version will matchup to tivimate.
Does this work on firewtick
Not tried this. Maybe I will see it there is a supplier,'or is it the same entry like tivimate

I noticed it's 35$ for five devices for access to advance setting

Tivimate is £30 for 5 devices

I have both Implayer and Tivimate Premium

Tend to use Tivimate more.

And i think the Implayer Dev is a tad ignorant.

Which app allows you to "Draw over other apps"? - (Can be named differently between phones)
It`s a feature I find handy.
With some apps once you check something else on your phone it brings you back to the channel list where you have to select the tv channel again :cry:

Implayer works on any device that’s android bud.
Although not very phone friendly I have it and can’t fault tbh
Yeh I want to try firestick but I will ask a provider does implayer maybe and try it. But looks like tivimate seems popular

I have both tivi and implayer I mainly use tivi as I find implayer is not very intuitive with the remote.
Biggest issue users have trying iMplayer vs Tivimate is that the default button config is way different, however IMplayer has multilpe button and function settings that enable the setup to be (almost) configured exactly as you prefer it. Its just that most do not wish to invest that time and effort to investigate the options and just expect an upgrade Tivimate clone straight off the download. As with many thnings in life, the more you invest the more you gain.

Back