best app for firestick, i find the smarters/and similar apps very slow and frusrating? is tivimate worth investing?

I have IPTV Smarters on my phone and can get PIP

IPTV Smarters is no longer available on ios appstore anymore. I'm using Smarters Player Lite, but it doesn't seem to have PIP. When I swipe up to go home, the app doesn't change from full screen to small screen. Are you using IPTV Smarters app on iphone?

Try iptvx app or purple player. I'm not familiar with iOS but that may be better options. There are browsers options but I don't think you'll get good playback.

is there a way that allows you to watch an iptv stream on a browser? I have an iphone and I like to watch sports in picture-in-picture while I'm working out. So far i've only tried smarters app and it doesn't have PIP feature. But if I can somehow watch it on a browser, then there's a good chance that PIP will work
Or implayer mobile version

Sorry didn't realise ios. If that's the case ask supplier if they have a Web player or purple player.

Most will have a Web player I should imagine.

IPTV Smarters is no longer available on ios appstore anymore. I'm using Smarters Player Lite, but it doesn't seem to have PIP. When I swipe up to go home, the app doesn't change from full screen to small screen. Are you using IPTV Smarters app on iphone?
Did you ever resolve this? Please send DM

i have tried x3m (currently) which is generally quite fast
and tivimate also had a good ui interface

are there any other alternatives worth trying?

i have firestick4k max
Tivimate is great, personally I like implayer more. It has a cool sports search option and always seems to keep a solid connection. No audio sync issues and updates the playlists fast. Extremely customizable.

I have both tivi and implayer I mainly use tivi as I find implayer is not very intuitive with the remote.
Not sure what version you’re on, but they recently added all kinds of remote customizations. You can now customize your remote exactly to your liking. Hope that helps!

Back