best app for firestick, i find the smarters/and similar apps very slow and frusrating? is tivimate worth investing?

I like IMPlayer ,I like the fact you can load lines from the web interface, instead of having to use the remote to enter lines.

The mobile app is decent too.

Tivimate is good too tbf.

Implayer has a sports section ( allows to see what games are on and in which channels and open those channels)and a mobile app

Both have great user interfaces

I have had issues using implayer on a stick, banner pops up saying storage full. Cleared cache and removed every apk that stick allows to remove. Doesnt take long for it to have storage issues again. My conclusion is implayer is to large for a stick.

I have had issues using implayer on a stick, banner pops up saying storage full. Cleared cache and removed every apk that stick allows to remove. Doesnt take long for it to have storage issues again. My conclusion is implayer is to large for a stick.

That's a common firestick fault, I did a factory reset and reinstalled everything to resolve it on one of mine. I was using tivimate not implayer so I don't think it's the app that's at fault.

iMplayer has timeshift/pause/rewind feature (which if not disabled under settings) will very quickly swamp available memory of firestick. External/added storage is essential to have the timeshift active

I found this apk works great on firesticks and has snappy channel zapping. I believe its a smarters super upgrade. ( Neutro media Player)

I found this apk works great on firesticks and has snappy channel zapping. I believe its a smarters super upgrade. ( Neutro media Player)
I have neuto player some are saying it’s as close to mol2 (formuler) as what you can get

Hi.
Rather than start a new thread, I'll hijack this.

I have the Tivimate Premium (Paid version), using Firestick.

2 times in the last 6/8 months I have lost the channels in my FAVS Group. Everything else is the same as per settings, its just that twice now, the Favs Group has been empty.
No settings changes, everything is constant as normal. I'm always logged in obviously.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi.
Rather than start a new thread, I'll hijack this.

I have the Tivimate Premium (Paid version), using Firestick.

2 times in the last 6/8 months I have lost the channels in my FAVS Group. Everything else is the same as per settings, its just that twice now, the Favs Group has been empty.
No settings changes, everything is constant as normal. I'm always logged in obviously.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Good thing yo do is take a backup of your settings. If any issues occur just restate backup.

Can I backup my Favs Group?

When its happened, I've had to manually go into different countries and select the channel to Favs Group.

Biggest issue users have trying iMplayer vs Tivimate is that the default button config is way different, however IMplayer has multilpe button and function settings that enable the setup to be (almost) configured exactly as you prefer it. Its just that most do not wish to invest that time and effort to investigate the options and just expect an upgrade Tivimate clone straight off the download. As with many thnings in life, the more you invest the more you gain.
i get what you're saying here, first time i tried implayer i thought what a sack of crap but having spent a bit of time setting it up i'm starting to rate it!

i get what you're saying here, first time i tried implayer i thought what a sack of crap but having spent a bit of time setting it up i'm starting to rate it!
I don't really do that much to be fair. Jus set auto frame rate and catchup.

Does this work on firewtick
Not tried this. Maybe I will see it there is a supplier,'or is it the same entry like tivimate

I noticed it's 35$ for five devices for access to advance setting

Tivimate is £30 for 5 devices
hat do you mean by £30 for 5 devices? i pay £6.99

is there a way that allows you to watch an iptv stream on a browser? I have an iphone and I like to watch sports in picture-in-picture while I'm working out. So far i've only tried smarters app and it doesn't have PIP feature. But if I can somehow watch it on a browser, then there's a good chance that PIP will work

is there a way that allows you to watch an iptv stream on a browser? I have an iphone and I like to watch sports in picture-in-picture while I'm working out. So far i've only tried smarters app and it doesn't have PIP feature. But if I can somehow watch it on a browser, then there's a good chance that PIP will work
Use IBO player

Back