best image for zgemma 2s

ice203

probably been asked loads of time but what image is everyone using on the 2s,ive got openvix-3.2.021.release-zgemma-star-2s_usb but wondered what else there is,

I'm using mtpockets with a slyk skin works just great haven't had any issues haven't used a vix image yet might have a bash over Christmas still unsure of the differences

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

These boxes are dead easy to change image. Make sure you backup your line first if you have one and just have a play and experiment.

There are plenty of pre made backup images on here. whether openatv, openvix, hdfreaks, barebones setups, bloated setups etc etc.
Just look in the download section at the top of this page or look for the threads in the zgemma s2 forum. They are quite active so are usually floating around page 1 or 2.

The best thing to ask for Christmas is 3 or 4 usb sticks. Then you can have multiple images to mess around with.
Stick openatv backup on one, vix on another, try setting up form scratch on another http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/76732-guinea-pigs-needed.html

Try them all... make your decision. Because it is entirely based on your opinion whether you prefer one over the other, because there is very little difference between them all.

Good thinking I'll put vix upstairs later then when the wife asks why I'm in bed in the afternoon I can say playing with my zgemma box and didn't want to spoil her TV lol haven't seen much of the hdfreak think I'll try that too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back