Best IPTV Box Right Now?

Don't know mate I should imagine most server owners would expect resellers to sell a minimum amount each month. The lowest I have personally seen is 10
I haven’t seen any where you have to have x amount of credits left on your panel before you have to top up personally think those that do it like that are wrong.
I know of one service that ain’t arsed how much you top up or when you top up.
I’ve seen people have panels removed for not having no subs or credits but that’s only what I’ve seen

Wow the shield lovers will be spitting there dummies out at that😂😂😂.
The supposedly best box (shield) performance has gone backwards since it’s update to android 11 there going to be coming for you in force Joe 😆😆😆
The shield will obviously upscale better than the cube mate.

That will save their day :LOL:

Having one of these cubes myself on Prime day

Be harsh to think what folk's will say about new Formuler z11

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221029-095658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221029-095658_Chrome.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 19
I will get one myself on prime day if on sale. Although Amazon runs android it is its own version. Not even sure if sheild has upgraded to android 11 so don't know how comparison was done.

I will get one myself on prime day if on sale. Although Amazon runs android it is its own version. Not even sure if sheild has upgraded to android 11 so don't know how comparison was done.
Some shields has updated to android 11 read the article joe posted

Hello all,

Thought we touch base on what we are planning in the next few weeks and what you should consider when comparing side by side to be the best box for 'iptv'. We refer to best box being a device that's designed for IPTV. Knowing the Shield is ranked number 1 for 'Android TV' due to licensing and their Tegra chip which is very powerful but it not really for IPTV its more for gaming and licenced apps such as Netflix and non-licenced apps but if your looking for a great IPTV box then look into a dedicated IPTV box. Although you can sideload apps for IPTV on the shield, those apps are limited on features, design and integration, not forgetting the functions of the remote control for iptv.

Buzztv and Formuler are probably the best to compare to when it comes to IPTV stb with their integrated application.
Buzztv have their app Buzztv5 - Formuler have their app Mol3 (releasing soon).

From what we read and have been told online, the new mol3 is something Buzztv5 already created or had.
Buzztv will also launch a more surprises in 2023 in their Buzztv5.

Next is the quality of Hardware, Specification and Pricing. consider comparing what you get for your money.

RAM is also a feature to consider, It's one of the most important components in determining your system’s performance. RAM, is memory that is available to the system processor when the set-top is booted up and running. RAM is essential to run and execute applications. RAM gives applications a place to store and access data on a short-term basis. It stores the information your box is actively using so that it can be accessed quickly. The more apps your running, the more you’ll need. The speed and performance of your stb correlate to the amount of RAM you have installed. If your system has too little RAM, it can lag and the overall performance of your stb can be noticed.

P.S. any TK beta users that are running Buzztv5 make sure your running the latest firmware and app depending on which model you are using. If your not sure reach out to us.

I'm in the market for something like this. Tried a few of the lower end boxes and of course firestick. But i'm looking for something that can record. Currently using smarters (which is great) but the epg won't allow recording with relative ease. Even an option for accessing the box remotely to set recordings etc.
What are some some good options, box and software wise for the above.
Cheers

I'm in the market for something like this. Tried a few of the lower end boxes and of course firestick. But i'm looking for something that can record. Currently using smarters (which is great) but the epg won't allow recording with relative ease. Even an option for accessing the box remotely to set recordings etc.
What are some some good options, box and software wise for the above.
Cheers
Recording on iptv is not recommended

I can't remember the last time I had a failed recording on IPTV using a decent E2 4K box on ViX :smiley:
I’ve still got my old original vu solo 2.
It does record ok but isn’t 4K.
Was hoping a decent android could do it. If it can’t it can’t. 😥

Back