Best IPTV Box Right Now?

Wouldn't take unlimited panel ever in my lifetime especially from some MELT who what's to up prices or sya you need to top up this each month they can 🖕🖕😉😉

Wouldn't take unlimited panel ever in my lifetime especially from some MELT who what's to up prices or sya you need to top up this each month they can
Don't know mate I should imagine most server owners would expect resellers to sell a minimum amount each month. The lowest I have personally seen is 10

Don't know mate I should imagine most server owners would expect resellers to sell a minimum amount each month. The lowest I have personally seen is 10

Seems reasonable to have a minimum amount otherwise you'd get people just becomimg a reseller just to enable them to buy subs at cost price for themselves and their friends and family.

Seems reasonable to have a minimum amount otherwise you'd get people just becomimg a reseller just to enable them to buy subs at cost price for themselves and their friends and family.
True enough. I think bazz is talking about the ones who start with a cheap low monthly price then wack the price up

Surely it would be better to have an initial top-up of £500, then whoever pays that out has to get it back, no one is going to let someone have a dozen lines at cost price then wait 6 months for another payment

Surely it would be better to have an initial top-up of £500, then whoever pays that out has to get it back, no one is going to let someone have a dozen lines at cost price then wait 6 months for another payment
I think £500 maybe too much buddy. But from what I see there is a monthly minimum and the more you buy the better the discount

I think £500 maybe too much buddy. But from what I see there is a monthly minimum and the more you buy the better the discount
Well yes, but you're not going to let some random in for fifty quid.
If he's not prepared to put up a few quid is he worth bothering with, he's got to prove he's serious otherwise he'll just sell cost price subs to his family and a few pub tosspots and be gone

Well yes, but you're not going to let some random in for fifty quid.
If he's not prepared to put up a few quid is he worth bothering with, he's got to prove he's serious otherwise he'll just sell cost price subs to his family and a few pub tosspots and be gone
Of course mate. A lot will depend on server owners other income streams aswell.

Loads of income streams in IPTV buddy or how big they want to get.

How do you become a server owner? And also what server box and software and how do you go along with it to sell to resellers??

I dunno... I guess it depends how long that top up is valid for. I probably know enough people to sell £500 worth of iptv subs a year to at cost price which would give us all dirt cheap iptv whilst not giving the server owner much of a return. I imagine they'd suss out that someone like that was abusing being a reseller just to get subs at cost price.

I dunno... I guess it depends how long that top up is valid for. I probably know enough people to sell £500 worth of iptv subs a year to at cost price which would give us all dirt cheap iptv whilst not giving the server owner much of a return. I imagine they'd suss out that someone like that was abusing being a reseller just to get subs at cost price.

They would let you buy £500 but expect you to top up evrey month. But if you had a load of mates I should imagine you would get a good deal anyway.

Where do I find the information to get the information then if you can help me please 👍
If you have a large family or a few dozen friends etc you want to get lines for, you are wasting your time trying to resell.
Better to contact a seller and cut a deal, then add on a tenner or whatever for each line.
Starting off from nothing, as you are, you wouldn't get a panel and if you did, the cost TO you would be more than what others are selling it for as they have unlimited panels but they don't care about being out of business in a month.

Back