Best method to pay for iptv

PayPal is the most common way, if you have previously used & trust your provider friends & family should be ok but keep in mind you have no recourse should things go wrong, PayPal goods & services will give you a chance of claiming back your outlay IF things go wrong

Last edited:
Friends and family is OK if you can trust the provider I've paid through friends and family for every sub I've had and lasted time stated you could use service and goods through PayPal which charges provider and gives you a little civer

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!
Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.
If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.
We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.
We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.
Be ultra careful in view of recent events from taking services from new members or those with limited posts !!

The advisory is just advice, you will still need to apply a bit of common sense.

1. look at the members profile - have they been here long
2. look at their post history - any contribution
3. are they a TK Vet or supporter
4. was/is their response time reasonable
5. does their setup/custom app line up look decent

again, above is all for guidance.............

Bitcoin or any crypto currency.
Don’t see why you shouldn’t use PayPal...even if you do pay by goods and services surely everyone understands iptv is highly illegal and can get closed down at any time, be a bit cheeky to make a claim via PayPal for an illegal service surely

Use pay pal F+F , But as the guys said only if you can trust the provider, I've been using the same provider for years and is indeed extremely reliable, and genuinely helpful,any problems I get in touch and it's sorted 99% of the time within 24 hrs.Yes there is always someone trying to get one over,but I'd say nearly all of the rest are fine.My motto is if it goes south then I am not going to be bothered,so after a test and your really,really satisfied,I'd go with the PayPal option,it may not be for everyone,but personally it's never let me down,hope this helps ya, Please if you think this post has helped please hit the like button.thankyou........C

Don’t see why you shouldn’t use PayPal...even if you do pay by goods and services surely everyone understands iptv is highly illegal and can get closed down at any time, be a bit cheeky to make a claim via PayPal for an illegal service surely
Great reply,couldn't have put it better my self.

I know a fair few people that have not long since put a claim in against a supplier as he shut up shop and did a runner I'm not openly posting the providers name but he's had to pay a lot of refunds out and still on going now so there is people that will do it which in a way does make sense if illegal or not tbh that's the way most work now days

I’ve always used PayPal, it’s your due diligence that should make sure they’re a legit person. Let’s say you spend £60 for a year and the provider goes down after 3 months you’ve still spent a hell of a lot less than a full sky subscription.

I couldn’t believe the cheek of some people acting like this is a legit way of getting services and trying to claim a refund.. saw it when all XC went down. *face palm*

I get it that people do get ripped off, 12 months on eBay for like £30 etc that go off after a month, but If your that gulable to think you will get a quality year sub for that money with support then god help you.

I get it that people do get ripped off, 12 months on eBay for like £30 etc that go off after a month, but If your that gulable to think you will get a quality year sub for that money with support then god help you.

My dad and brother both have subs from a Facebook seller around that price. They stopped taking on new customers a year or so back to protect the service, they were completely unaffected by the recent xtream problems and they offer full support.

I have a backup sub around that price, they went down with the xtream troubles but soon got back up and running and the reseller kept everyone updated throughout. They have a huge range of channels and fantastic quality streams. Massive vod that's being re-added now. I've been with them 3 months now and there's no sign of them disappearing on me.

Not all cheap subs are bad, despite what you'll read on here.

Haven’t heard of any provider not accepting new customers to protect the service. Simply by selling on Facebook they put the service at a very high risk of being closed. But yes i suppose you are correct not all cheap subs are bad but a decent service at that price will be few and far between.

Haven’t heard of any provider not accepting new customers to protect the service. Simply by selling on Facebook they put the service at a very high risk of being closed. But yes i suppose you are correct not all cheap subs are bad but a decent service at that price will be few and far between.

Selling on Facebook presents exactly the same risk as selling on this forum.

Selling on Facebook presents exactly the same risk as selling on this forum.
Facebook pages/groups get closed down weekly. This give the reseller the opportunity to simply disappear. Portal urls etc are all shared freely on these pages/groups which leads to the service being isp blocked.
Of all the people you hear of being ripped off the majority of them are from Facebook sellers. There are very few cases of people being ripped of on TK

Last edited:
Back