Best method to pay for iptv

Facebook pages/groups get closed down weekly on Facebook. This give the reseller the opportunity to simply disappear. Portal urls etc are all shared freely on these pages/groups which leads to the service being isp blocked.
Of all the people you hear of being ripped off the majority of them are from Facebook sellers. There are very few cases of people being ripped of on TK

That Facebook seller has been around a couple of years and hasn't been shut down. The reseller I get my backup sub from had a great excuse and opportunity to disappear when the xtream problems arose. He stuck it out. As per my original point, not all cheap subs are bad. You're tarring everyone with the same brush.

That Facebook seller has been around a couple of years and hasn't been shut down. The reseller I get my backup sub from had a great excuse and opportunity to disappear when the xtream problems arose. He stuck it out. As per my original point, not all cheap subs are bad. You're tarring everyone with the same brush.
As I mentioned they will be few and far between. Grand you are happy and seem to have found a decent one. I’m only pointing out the risks of buying on Facebook.
As per your original post and as the old saying goes “you only get what you pay for”

As per your original post and as the old saying goes “you only get what you pay for”

No, you're not listening. I'm paying half the price of my main, long standing sub and the service is just as good if not better. And the support is a Telegram group on both.

That saying does not apply to this situation.

Then you must have the best reseller, best priced and most reliable service out there then.

No, I'd say that's the cheap Facebook sub that my dad and brother use, since it didn't go down with all the others when the xtream raids happened...

Back