Best VPN service

Lesefc001

Hi,
i am looking for a good vpn service either free or at a small cost which does not limit speed significantly, for Windows 10.
Thanks

Just tried unotelly.com but I don't think it's what I am looking for, it's seems ok if you wish to use the channels to say go onto Netflix in USA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would like to use PureVPN since this gives some flexibility. I have managed to get the NBC Sports Live Extra app from the USA apple store. But how to get prescription to login to one of the broadcasts?

NordVPN is a good one, lots of locations to use so you can access US Netflix etc

I find the speed stable and quick and the client software gets updates, they are software for all systems and even some routers too

Easiest to use is tunnel bear you can use on 5 different devices all at the same time,plus they offer you 500mb free,so you pay nothing ever,iv used many,others good ones are cyber ghost ,hide my ass,but for ease of use Get tunnel bear just open your vpn app or vpn site and click on the bucket( every country has a bucket,the little bear runs to the bucket and says your NOW IN THE USA,OR AUSTRALIA ,IRELAND ,UK,I'm sure you get the idea,if you wish to buy its around £4 AMONTH unlimited,or purchase yearly,or just take 500mb free each month,hope this helps you a little.......carolinea..

Back