!!!! Beware of a seller called dean

M8, you have just broken the cardinal rule of naming a server on this forum---it's not allowed under any circumstances and you could face a ban.
If you purchased off this site or a member of this site then you should have contacted admin or a mod before you posted.
Reaper.

Oooow

Wheelo won't like this one

Have a read here

I would normally suggest you edit your post before it's seen but you can't change the title
of the post so your stuck with it.

It is advised in the first post of the recommend a sat server to only purchase from vet and vip, but so so many members take no notice of that. so if if get burnt at your own greed thats your own fault buying from new members with low count.

Providing you paid through Paypal & it's been less than 180 days, open a dispute in the Paypal resolution centre, get your money back.

M8, you have just broken the cardinal rule of naming a server on this forum---it's not allowed under any circumstances and you could face a ban.
If you purchased off this site or a member of this site then you should have contacted admin or a mod before you posted.
Reaper.

Not normally one to be pedantic, but he's only named the seller and not the server lol

Can still get your money back even if it was a ''gift'', providing you used a debit card. Little more complicated and takes a little longer but contact your bank tell them you want to do a chargeback, they'll take some details, send you a form to fill in, give them as much info as possible and 9 times out of 10 you'll get a refund.

It is advised in the first post of the recommend a sat server to only purchase from vet and vip, but so so many members take no notice of that. so if if get burnt at your own greed thats your own fault buying from new members with low count.

It might be advised but that don't mean you won't get ripped off or the server they sell is any good.....................

---------- Post Merged at 01:06 PM ----------

Why don't "ALL" members instead of buying lines from anyone mostly cache servers resellers do this . Install oscam on your box go to well known forums and ask for cache share it free and what most of the sellers that pm members here do. very easy to set up oscam to share cache just as easy as installing CCcam or mgcamd etc then that would save any hassle of finding a server, getting ripped off by a server etc.

I can understand the need to follow the rules and they are there for good reason but it occurs to me that there should be some way of being able to warn members of shifty providers, or even new problems with established ones. The rule of thumb of using VIP or long standing members recommendations is great BUT doesn't that then unfairly disadvantage new providers who might be perfectly sound but who have yet to establish themselves?
I followed a recommendation when i asked for a line that came from a VIP member but that provider still asked for payment via PayPal gift and I didn't give a thought to the possible implications of that if there was a problem.
Thankfully all has been good, but with the current system i couldn't even pass on my experience of this a providers service simply as a user, because i am a new member and so my recommendation is according to current rules not to be trusted entirely.

Why don't "ALL" members instead of buying lines from anyone mostly cache servers resellers do this . Install oscam on your box go to well known forums and ask for cache share it free and what most of the sellers that pm members here do. very easy to set up oscam to share cache just as easy as installing CCcam or mgcamd etc then that would save any hassle of finding a server, getting ripped off by a server etc.

Are you able to explain this a bit more? In a PM if not in this thread.. are you saying there is no need for a line? Does it require that people are connecting to me to get their decryption info? i'm confused:(

Last edited:
he sells for me please contact me i will help you out

---------- Post Merged at 02:16 PM ----------

!!!! Beware of a seller called REMOVED BY ADMIN
Spent lots and lots of £££ with this fella then bought 5 subs for 175 sends them to me then turns them off still hasn't sent them through me mate has been waiting 3 months for now he ignores emails. Just be careful buying of this man. Con artist ���� just don't want to see other people ripped off by this man ��​

With regards your post i been in contact Dean and he has gave you services ok, he has also sent me the texts you demanding refund because lines are unstable( Texts today from your phone which i have). This is uk wide this week not just lines Dean sells, for you come on name him and state you have had no contact is untrue

With regards your post i been in contact Dean and he has gave you services ok, he has also sent me the texts you demanding refund because lines are unstable( Texts today from your phone which i have). This is uk wide this week not just lines Dean sells, for you come on name him and state you have had no contact is untrue

No names please but with regards to this guy, its not the first time we have had reports on him to be fair so I am going to let this one run (considering the above post) so something can be sorted out for the original poster.
We did ban the guy when we found out and help the person he ripped off get his box eventually.

Again NO NAMES.

Sorry about that, i'm not sure what went wrong there.. i'll correct it.

to be fair, your quote is also broken ;)

Back