!!!! Beware of a seller called dean

Lol the fix is find a server which actually has geniune cards and doesn't rely on remote cache - a very difficult task.

Lol okay, I've been reading this forum for a long time but decided to register today as I've fixed the issue. Sorry my post count doesn't warrant helping people :(
Im afraid reading this forum doesnt warrant a good rep.Glad youve fixed the issue lol some servers didnt have to:)

Wow people on the internet are paranoid lol

The fix is for servers to not use cache, cos there's bad cache doing the rounds at the minute. They need to use local cards. A lot of these servers do not have local cards and are completely relying on cache. If any of them tell you that the problem is anything related to networking or satellite signal strength or whatever then they are lying. They are using a cache peer who simply has bad cache. Whether it is Sly or not putting in this bad cache into the system that is unknown. All payservers share the same cache, so it's likely they are all suffering with the same issues.

So there's a bit of info for you, and no I don't want you on my server, it's for friends and fam only. Don't trust you people lol .

lol a massive pan of scouse & loads of crusty bread, that was the norm at funerals when i was a kid

The fix is for servers to not use cache, cos there's bad cache doing the rounds at the minute. They need to use local cards. A lot of these servers do not have local cards and are completely relying on cache. If any of them tell you that the problem is anything related to networking or satellite signal strength or whatever then they are lying. They are using a cache peer who simply has bad cache. Whether it is Sly or not putting in this bad cache into the system that is unknown. All payservers share the same cache, so it's likely they are all suffering with the same issues.

So there's a bit of info for you, and no I don't want you on my server, it's for friends and fam only. Don't trust you people lol .
No s**t thanks for the info lol

No s**t thanks for the info lol

Oh, didn't realise it was public knowledge what was causing the issue. Sorry. Looking at other threads, it would appear it's not.

Last edited:
I happen to agree with the poster who suggested naming and shaming. This forum is ideal for newcomers to get ripped off. Just post on the appropriate thread your looking for a line and wallop a dozen pm.s all promising a perfect connection. People this forum is here to help everyone..newcomers too.
So The conmen should be flagged up.
I am aware a lot of people incuding myself are experiencing server probs.
Name & Shame can be a good thing,but is open to abuse if not backed up with facts.
laserguy100

Just a thought, but is it that hard to set up your own server? A month ago I thought buying a box, flashing new images on it and setting up a line was challenging and I'm no expert but ive persevered and got things just how I want them.
might be tempted to have a crack at my own server, strictly for family use.

To be honest I am considering getting rid of the line section completely. No recommendation threads nor via Private messages.

Simple reason being this thread and similar threads trying to USE our forum as a way of getting back at seller's.
What the majority dont get that is if it isn't our Forum Sponsor, it is YOUR responsibility and not ours to chose carefully.

Fine tell us about it and we will ban said user and help out of we can, (as we have already), but it is not down to us, if you think it is dont use the forum. Go on Ebay and get lines boxes that way :).

Should put the 'don't name servers etc'' rule on the request thread at the top in bold red letters above the other rules.
Anybody who ignores it, straight ban.

To be honest I am considering getting rid of the line section completely. No recommendation threads nor via Private messages.

Simple reason being this thread and similar threads trying to USE our forum as a way of getting back at seller's.
What the majority dont get that is if it isn't our Forum Sponsor, it is YOUR responsibility and not ours to chose carefully.

Fine tell us about it and we will ban said user and help out of we can, (as we have already), but it is not down to us, if you think it is dont use the forum. Go on Ebay and get lines boxes that way :).

HiTeck i understand where your coming from but i think at least 70% of people that buy that stuff understand it not the forum's responsibility. The other 30% are either new comers to this game or been ripped of before. It has been pointed out to anyone looking this sort of thing that they should take tests, and maybe the way they pay they could change don't pay in a way that they can't claim back if something goes wrong.

This thread has been very helpful to me as i have had issues with freezing etc for the past week and i now understand why!! now the hardest part is being able to find servers with local cards! to all the vets on this page, are you able to offer a local card service or recommend a server of which has local cards? appreciate any help or comment to this....
:beg:

You cannot ask those questions and we cannot reply on an open forum.
You must either request within the correct forum section or contact your chosen ones.
Reaper.

Back