Biohead Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 with VSkin - Cable only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am about to oredr a H2 for VM, can I use TeesMaarKhan's instruction but with this image instead of a back up he recommends? many thanks in advance

If you've got a H2 then this image won't work (its for the newer and faster H2H).

Added the Sky Q skin last night, just need to make sure everything is working properly with it before I create the new backup image.

If you've got a H2 then this image won't work (its for the newer and faster H2H).

Added the Sky Q skin last night, just need to make sure everything is working properly with it before I create the new backup image.

Many thanks Biohead, may have to get the H2H, is there much difference in the speed?

Updated again, added the SkyQ skin. You have to select it from the options, as I'm keeping VSkin Bolt as the default one.

Let me know if it works or not... :(

do I just copy line in the usr/key newcamlist file with filezilla, just the name of the file had newcam.list.BOOT as the name?

If you have a newcamd.list file, you just copy it to /usr/keys/ then reboot.

if you have the details, then you have to modify newcamd.list.BLANK with those details and save as newcamd.list.

Until you you have those details on the box, you won't clear any locked channels.

If you have a newcamd.list file, you just copy it to /usr/keys/ then reboot.

if you have the details, then you have to modify newcamd.list.BLANK with those details and save as newcamd.list.

Until you you have those details on the box, you won't clear any locked channels.

Line on box still nothing emailed provider see if any problems his end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back