Biohead Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 with VSkin - Cable only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to do a swap file with this build and if so how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you're not adding any more plugins and running the image as is, a swap file isn't needed with this.

---------- Post Merged at 07:50 PM ----------

will this image work with r.o.i vm?
You'll need to tweak a few settings (so change ABM to ROI and EPG to ROI) but it should work fine.

Hello, I am new to all this so any help would be gratefully received. I have flashed my Zgemma H2H with your flash file but I cannot see any programs not even the free ones, I have a listing of the channels available but cannot see anything. The only thing I cannot follow is the "Get your line on. Image uses MGcamd, so newcamd.list format required (CWS =)
FTP your newcamd.list in to /usr/keys" part from your guide.
thanks in advance for any help.

Have you already changed ABM to your area and rescanned? As that should let you view the free channels (BBC 1,2, ITV, C4 and 5 - SD only, the HD won't work).
If you can't the the SD FTA channels to show, something isn't right somewhere so you need to fix that first before worrying about your line.

To put your line on you have to use an FTP program such as Filezilla. This lets your computer connect to the zgemma and upload your line to it.

Hi was wondering how long it takes to load the image. I have flashed the drive. It says virgin media and loading...but has stayed like that for around 10 minutes now

Once the box shows the time, it's loaded. The loading... screen is simply a background image. As you won't have scanned any channels on first boot it just sits there waiting for input. The box LCD is the one to watch for boot progess - it should should from 0-100 - then once complete show the time.

You can do, although have you looked at dsayer's backup image if you're wanting to use cable and sat? You can always install the VM theme on that image to make it look the same as this one?

Cheers buddy. Manged to get sky up and running on this image. Any idea how I can import just the virgin channels into kodi via VU plugin? Thanks

I used to use yhis for kodi
Code:
http://allaboutnothing.me.uk/streaming-sky-localaly-freeview-to-kodi/
that way you can choose vm all channels bouquet

Code:

Took a couple of hours of messing about but got it working. Thank you so much this is AMAZING. Only have a couple more questions I promise,

1) When I select favorites and then all channels it shows virgin media channels, how do I get this to show sky channels I have set the bouquet order to be sky first but this doesn't work.
2) Is it possible to change the channel numbers in kodi or on the M3U file? They seem to be all over the place at the moment?
3) How can I get EPG in kodi?

Thanks again this is brilliant.

hi i currently use mbox hd iptv on my kodi box (ruya servers), im told i can use this on my zgemma through a pluggin that i dont seem to be able to locate in my plugins. ruya iptv. do i need to install anything else? if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated.

Thanks Biohead for your amazing setup;)
It is my first box (a H2H) and it looks great :)
Its all down to the help and advice on this forum and this setup and step by step guide from you
Now both my father and father in law are looking into getting one (probably for me to set up for them)
Really appreciate it all

Code:

Took a couple of hours of messing about but got it working. Thank you so much this is AMAZING. Only have a couple more questions I promise,

1) When I select favorites and then all channels it shows virgin media channels, how do I get this to show sky channels I have set the bouquet order to be sky first but this doesn't work.
2) Is it possible to change the channel numbers in kodi or on the M3U file? They seem to be all over the place at the moment?
3) How can I get EPG in kodi?

Thanks again this is brilliant.

agree this is great however i can only watch whats on the box is that right or should i be able to turn stations over?

Depends if you're using both sat and cable tuners if just cable then you can only watch the same as on the box

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

To confirm I'm using both cable and sat. I download the virgin bouquets m3u and I'm using that. Anyone got any thoughts on the epg and channel numbering? Thanks

i found the channels are in order epg no good i got round the problem of channel changing bit of a long winded way but it works
i use Timote to change the channel to the one i want to stream so kodi see's it epg great on Timote

Finally got around to pushing out a new image.

Introduced EPG Refresh as I found relying solely on rytec was leaving blanks in the EPG. This will auto turn on the box in the early hours for a few minutes and pull the EPG straight from the cable feed.
Also updated the skins to latest versions and grabbed the latest ATV updates.

Will look into adding the USB line copy tool in future to get rid of the need for an FTP connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back