1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cable Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 with VSkin - Cable only

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by Biohead, May 3, 2016.

1. i manged to download it , but all im getting is a fuzzy screen , no free channels either

2. Roversmad22

Roversmad22 Member

Can I use this for cable on a Zgemma star h2 please?

3. Biohead

Biohead Member

I'm not sure what you mean fuzzy screen? When you open the menus up are they clear or also fuzzy?
    Have you setup ABM for your correct region/NetID?

No. You've been told that three times in a week now - it WILL NOT work on the old H2 boxes.

4. kilohydro

kilohydro Member

i ended up reflashing my backup of the Biohead_20170110_OpenATV5.3.zip version i had setup in the end, ive just tried the HDMI CEC on this one and the vol still works as it should
    i tried adding some new skins to the new version to see if it was the skin but it was still the same, i had a look at the keymap.xml file aswell and all the vol buttons are setup to work so not sure what was up. ill give it another go at the weekend and ill let you know how it goes bud

5. djstevie

djstevie Member

The volume wasn't working on mines until i disabled the HDMI CEC. All working now.

6. its ok managed to rort now , i have set my usb stick to record stuff , but can not pause live tv any help please

7. KDMann

KDMann Member

Hi guys im using biohead vm image on h2h

Any idea how i can get channel number on epg ?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

mark101brear likes this.
  8. KDMann

KDMann Member

Any idea how to get channel numbers?

mark101brear likes this.
  9. spoorsy200

spoorsy200 Member

I'm having trouble with the hard drive, I've initialised it, converted it to EXT4 and enabled the swap and autostart. I've checked that the EPG and Recordings are set to the hard drive but I keep getting error messages saying its the wrong format and pausing live TV doesnt work either. Is there something i've missed?

10. tag101

tag101 Member

hi, just tried to update my H2h box with this image.

I have followed all instructions but my paid channels are fuzzy down the centre off screen (4:3 section). My FTA channels are working.

my newcamd.list file looks like

CWS = vm.server.com xxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    CWS = cable.hopto.org xxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

is this correct?

in my keys folder there is

Lines_go_here
    mg_cfg
    newcamd.list

do I leave all 3 there?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  11. Marti4578

Marti4578 Member

Don't know if you got a reply matie but if you have the H.2s you need the Wooshbuild. This build is for VM connection only

12. hiten

hiten Member

Can I use this image on my Zgemma H5?

13. Scaveman

Scaveman Member

Please help I have flashed to this image it's all set up nicely but I can't get the channels to clear free to air channels work
    I've sent my line over and I'm sure the line is working
    it was working on another image this morning
    Any ideas please?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

14. Biohead

Biohead Member

No
    Is your line in the right format for the right cam? The default cam is mgcamd so will only work with N lines in CWS format. If you have a c line you need to switch cam to cccam.

15. Scaveman

Scaveman Member

Sorted it now I was putting my line in the file that said lines go here
    Fantastic images great work thanks very much for what you do

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

16. caudy92

caudy92 Member

All working thanks.

Just one problem. My volume button doesn't work and I've ruled out the control, So it's definitely software. Anyone else had the same problem before i reflash?

Cheers

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  17. Biohead

Biohead Member

Disable HDMI cec in the settings.

18. Ti4MaT

Ti4MaT Member

Do picons update automaticly with this build or do i have to download them from plugins?

Attached Files:

19. Ti4MaT

Ti4MaT Member

Do picons update automaticly with this build or do i have to download them from plugins?

20. triggfish

triggfish Member

Hi im using this image but i have 1 problem i cant use volume control on h2h box remote after install.
    just does not respond, not remote as works on dif build on other box and other remote is the same any ideas