blank screen on all sky channels

Sky Atlantic as well , all the sky Atlantic ones in the "all channels " section , all options to get sky Atlantic, new sand box office are gone they are even all gone in the "all channels " red button option. Could be beginning of the end .

Same issue here , i have ran the network test got all green expect for the last one (Nameserver ) this is coming back as unconfirmed

any ideas ?

Thank you

Jim

It's over guys from what I'm hearing card sharing is coming to end there are other options out there from what I heard but it's going to be more expensive

Hi everyone same issue here. Sky Atlantic,sports 4,5,HQ and box office been gone a couple of weeks now. Now ive lost all Disney kids channels and some other lesser channels. I emailed my line provider and they said sky are updating various transponders which is knocking out CS channels. I considered changing lines but everyone seems to be in the same boat.

They going and not coming back thats it deal with it thats all you can do no matter how many times you reboot,update or reflash they not coming bk on

Hi guys not sure what chat to post in sorry in advance if this post shouldn't be here, I have a Zgemma star H2 the problem is it's as though the hdmi is not connected so tried different hdmi cables still no joy so switched to AV and that worked but could only see menu and when I click into a channel I get sound and no picture.. any ideas and if so where can I take this to be fixed?

They going and not coming back thats it deal with it thats all you can do no matter how many times you reboot,update or reflash they not coming bk on
Have you Inside information. Or are you a developer or something. Please tell us how u know this information

If you tead all the threads on here its true what people saying more and more channels are going this is the end its been a long time now and none have come bk on shame

All ..has there been any more update from sly..I have lost all my movies and all paid channels...is anyone else experiencing this issue?

this is why members should start reading forum posts for issues.

yes there are problems with servers and dns issues.

Guys I have ran a network test tonight and my DHCP is showing disabled and Name Server unconfirmed, any ideas how I fix this, it was previously green. I'm new to this, and have been playing about with it to try and get my premium channels back as they have been down for a few days now. I fear I am making the situation worse. Very frustrating lol

Guys I have ran a network test tonight and my DHCP is showing disabled and Name Server unconfirmed, any ideas how I fix this, it was previously green. I'm new to this, and have been playing about with it to try and get my premium channels back as they have been down for a few days now. I fear I am making the situation worse. Very frustrating lol

contact your provider via pm if from here or email them and they will sort you out

sounds like box is not connected to internet,reboot box and router

sounds like box is not connected to internet,reboot box and router

Back