BM7000s

clearblue

I'm a newb to the whole sat scene, I've just got a Blade 7000s and I'm trying to find the latest patched firmware. Any good links? Cheers

I've set it all up and its working a pretty good but I'm looking for the latest patched firmware. I think its BM7000s-05-10-11-7ex . I just can't seem to find it anywhere. My 7 day doesn't seem to work very well, only on bbc1 that's it. Any ideas?

I've set it all up and its working a pretty good but I'm looking for the latest patched firmware. I think its BM7000s-05-10-11-7ex . I just can't seem to find it anywhere. My 7 day doesn't seem to work very well, only on bbc1 that's it. Any ideas?
think youve asked basically the same question 4 times today in 4 different threads and you will see that our owner/Admin HT has given you links. Just go to the stickies/links and read the info.
Just a friendly note that if you keep asking question in different threads you'll end up with no responses!

hi i have got the blade media bm7000 and i want to set it up with sky uk and get all chanels you know what i mean. is it already loaded with suscription or i have to get a server which one if it has not got suscription on it eg cccam newcamd. and please tell me do i need to put the latest firmware on it or is it on. i bought brand new sealed one. also if i need latest firmware please give me link to download it. please help most appreciate it thankyou

hi i have got the blade media bm7000 and i want to set it up with sky uk and get all chanels you know what i mean. is it already loaded with suscription or i have to get a server which one if it has not got suscription on it eg cccam newcamd. and please tell me do i need to put the latest firmware on it or is it on. i bought brand new sealed one. also if i need latest firmware please give me link to download it. please help most appreciate it thankyou

It's unlikely to be loaded with sub if it's brand new. Read the stickies on the Blade homepage gives you all the info and guides you how to set it up, I just set up my own BM 7000s today, after reading the posts, it's very straight forward.

hi ok for sky us all chanels which cam should i suscribe to on the blade bm7000 please iv had cccam on svhd combo lan and it gliches alot but blade media bm7000 is a faster processor so will it glich on cccam or which one is best and also shall i flash the box to the latest firmware or does it not matter please answer all questions

I have used the Blade with newcamd and cccam so choose either the glitching will depend on the quality of the subscription server and your internet speed/load. Blade will work with any of the unofficial firmware upgrades that support 9991 option (check out the stickies), finally discussing where to get subs in forum is not allowed (check forum rules) you will need to read stickies to find where to get a sub.

hi thankyou i know where to get sub from already was just asking which was best. with my brand new box will i need to flash or it does not matter. becoaus i think it just adds features nothing else so is it good to put it or is it ok to leave it

you will probably need to flash it cos it will probably have official firmware on it. But old f/w works ok

k please give me link to dowload the latest firmware that works and is stable so i can get all chanels thankyou as i am strugling to find it please help

its in the sticky at the top of the blade media section or you will find it in down loads section

sorry i cant seem to pull it up please go on the webpage and post me the link please

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

found it atlast but some people are complaining due to causing problems when you switch box of and on takes long time connecting to server. and thats why some are staying with the current firmware that was already on the box as it is more stable than the new patched version am i correct

sorry i cant seem to pull it up please go on the webpage and post me the link please

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

found it atlast but some people are complaining due to causing problems when you switch box of and on takes long time connecting to server. and thats why some are staying with the current firmware that was already on the box as it is more stable than the new patched version am i correct

You have already asked and been given links and advised to read all the stickies which will give you all the info etc for downloads and firmwares!

Back