Boot stuck loading

Any ideas on why it happens, ive only just got the box after upgrading from a cloud ibox II Plus but that thing done the same, couldnt be powered off or restarted or it would stick on boot

This is something that quite a few people have been asking about recently.

Makes it sounds like a WooshBuild thing :-(

Before re-flashing I would power off the box, remove all USB devices and power on just in case there is something the box doesn't like.
What were you doing before you restarted it via the menu and why did you restart it?

I am not trying to catch you out but something between needing to restart and restarting could have been the cause.

Was disconnecting my old openbox from the bedroom and the signal dropped out on the downstairs zgemma box (dont know why maybe a short in the cable i have 6 feeds from the dish but only 3 with fplugs), put the cloud ibox in the bedroom hooked it up went back down to the zgemma - knowing the signals working in the bedroom i just restarted the box to see if that would kick it back into life but its stuck.

the only thing connected is a 32gb micro sd card for timeshift and light recordings ive took that out to no avail.

Sorry I didn't mean it to come across that way. For the benefit of everyone who views this threat... This seems to be a regular occurrence on a number of different images used.

I've seen it asked quite a few times recently.

---------- Post Merged at 04:42 PM ----------

Wether it be people running unstable updates, factory resetting their boxes, installing plugins etc etc.

More often than not it results in flashing your box and sorting it that way. Try if you can to access your line details before reflashing, if you can't then contact your supplier as they should happily resend the info I

Last thing to try before flashing then it to remove the sat feeds if you had problems where the signal dropped.

Back