box office

Newbie question.....

im running on a skybox f5s with newcamd and ajs channel list, i was just wondering about the box office channels. are they not acessable? or is there a way to get them?

Cheers, Ste.

Hi guys, newbie question here

had a f3s for about a week, worked fine until 2day when all my $ channels are initally scrambled for about 5 secs, then the channel will work for about 5 secs then scramble again, my signal is at 84% and it does the same thing if I'm using a wifi dongle or a wired cable, the normal channels work fine it's just the $ 1s, the line is online with the green tick, the DHCP is on, I've rescanned the channels, I'm stuck !!!!!

Any suggestions much appreciated !!!!!

Hi guys, newbie question here

had a f3s for about a week, worked fine until 2day when all my $ channels are initally scrambled for about 5 secs, then the channel will work for about 5 secs then scramble again, my signal is at 84% and it does the same thing if I'm using a wifi dongle or a wired cable, the normal channels work fine it's just the $ 1s, the line is online with the green tick, the DHCP is on, I've rescanned the channels, I'm stuck !!!!!

Any suggestions much appreciated !!!!!

dont hi jack posts mate

You can't pay for it like that only the server can pay. That's when you see who really has cards and who does

Ok im confused haha. so if i ask my provider about box office and he says no can do, does that mean he has no cards? (which i assume means its bad)

The server im on is spot on hardly any glitching at all, so dont really want to change. be nice to have box office aswell tho!

It's unlikely you will get it, you can order a film to start at various times
from sky that's why there are so many channels.

A server would have to pay for each one.

A few servers will offer a movie over the weekend or something like that, most throw in
PPV boxing / wrestling instead.

Ok im confused haha. so if i ask my provider about box office and he says no can do, does that mean he has no cards? (which i assume means its bad)

The server im on is spot on hardly any glitching at all, so dont really want to change. be nice to have box office aswell tho!

I miss wrote

Some servers do have cards some don't and as the guy above says for a server to offer all ppv your talking hundreds of pounds a day so most May only do events if in fact they can

A lot can't as have no cards

Back